Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

So Dimma is so desperate to get Rioli , that not only is he going to give up pick 5 he’s going to manifest that a 5 year contracted player from another club into the deal ?

Sounds legit
I don’t want Rachele. He is soft and overrated. I hope Adelaide keep him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachele and Lachie Murphy for Bailey Smith and Dom Bedendo.

Wonder if we can help the crows with their lukosious currency, by getting rachele to Melbourne, Pickett to Freo?
I'd still prefer to use a future pick/s on Luko and if this was to happen take any of Freo's currency to the draft find more mids.

I'd still prefer to use a future pick/s on Luko and if this was to happen take any of Freo's currency to the draft find more mids.
Fair enough, don’t think he goes, but could be a good opportunity if he chucked the shits though.

So someone posted that he copped a wack from a club official in a media interveiw plus also a club statement about his lack of team first attitude.

Is that true?

If that is factual then its is more than just a player being omitted for form. Clubs dont normally criticise a player in public.
Yep...he sure copped it from the club and several senior players about breaking "team first" principles. But the thing is... those principles have worked so well over the past few years, the club in their defence, publicly ridiculed a talented 21 year old for showing attitude, passion and a healthy football dislike for our neighbours. So, as our team is going so well lately, we thought it best to roll out the company line of "team first" etc...blah blah.

The problem is the company line. Not Josh Rachele. Nicks is a dead man walking and untenable.

This Josh Rachele issue might be justified by some, but it smells like a wrong and desperate decision of a wrong and desperate little man.

I would imagine if the entire Adelaide football community got a vote on who to sack, Nicks or Rachele...well you know we wouldn't be looking for a new forward flanker.

I want Josh to stay and despite his maturity shortcomings, he's talented and he's entertaining.

It would be funny as hell if he ended up at Hawthorn with Ginnivan. Those two on the same team with their antics might actually make AFL fun to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Josh Rachele [RFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back