Judas Ablett... attack #1

Remove this Banner Ad

Because his old man didn't make the money after retiring from footy you're now promising young Gary will make.

his nose is platinum plated

he was well looked after by the cats

many many handouts

PLEASE do not show your ignorance

we are not melbourne, we would never merge with the dawks

Fair enough, you may well feel that way now, but you don't really know on a personal level the position Ablett is in now. You have your own impression from media reports and bigfooty gossip.

To say dismissively you wouldn't do it for three times the money seems a little naiive. An extra 10 million over 5 years wouldn't give you pause for thought?

he chased thre $$$$
we all know what the motivation is

please keep on tanking

he chased thre $$$$
we all know what the motivation is

please keep on tanking

His old man chased the $ to

pic06900.jpg

I find it hilariously odd how so many non-Geelong supporters care about how Ablett is perceived for being a mercenary, particularly the ones who are defending his turncoat greed.

Seriously, what business is it of yours and how the f^ck does it concern you?

Don't tell me you're one of the thai lady bois he keeps in basement who rim his arse all night long when lauren's away from home sucking off another bloke who has real balls?

Do this morons honestly think any Geelong supporter actually gives a damn? :D

It's incredible the number of f^ck wits running around in this world. :eek:

his nose is platinum plated

he was well looked after by the cats

many many handouts

PLEASE do not show your ignorance

we are not melbourne, we would never merge with the dawks
You're hurting, aren't you?

I understand he was looked after in some ways but you don't feel Jnr has repaid any such debt? He didn't have to accept Father Son but he chose to and then helped you get two premierships. Let him go and move on.

Don't tell me you're one of the thai lady bois he keeps in basement who rim his arse all night long when lauren's away from home sucking off another bloke who has real balls?

Do this morons honestly think any Geelong supporter actually gives a damn? :D
You Geelong boys are all class. This morons. Nice.

You're hurting, aren't you?

I understand he was looked after in some ways but you don't feel Jnr has repaid any such debt? He didn't have to accept Father Son but he chose to and then helped you get two premierships. Let him go and move on.

he has gone
but he is judas

he behaved as a salaried employee

too many people wasted money on ablett gear

he has gone
but he is judas

he behaved as a salaried employee

too many people wasted money on ablett gear
And I'm sure it bought them much joy too. A little pain will be good for you, Geelong have had a great run, be satisfied.

Where do you think that money went? Was it really wasted?

If only you treated him and his Dad better...oh well
We all know that Gary Ayers ****ed over just about everyone he came into contact with during his trail of destruction, but how exactly did we mistreat Junior? If it wasn't for us, he would've ended up Daniel Wells MkII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only you treated him and his Dad better...oh well

You are seriously ****ing deranged if you think Geelong treated any of the Abletts like less than royalty... without GFC Ablett Snr would be dead (like another poor unfortunate star follower who hung around with him)

The Abletts look after No.1 more than any other football family in the history of the game, how mentally unbalanced are they if they cannot perceive and celebrate the fabric of football... the supporter, the member, the club, the player... no one ever accused the Abletts of being smart.

Dear n00b, your assignment for tomorrow is to explain what exactly the Gold Coast Suns have done to become mighty, considering that at present they make Fremantle look like over-achievers. A summary of the stats from their last AFL win would probably be a good place to start.

LOL :thumbsu: You need to achieve at least something to be known as an overachiever. We've already done more for the AFL and we're yet to play a game. Here's a history lesson for you.

:footy:THE STORY BEHIND THE MIGHTY GOLD COAST SUNS:footy:

Back in the early nineties, The powers that be at the AFL realised they’d made a mighty error of judgement.:eek:
“These West Coast Eagles are getting too mighty big for their footy boots and are going to win too many premierships!”, said Ross O. to his merry band of commissioners. “There mightn’t be any left for our beloved Vic sides.”
“I’m mighty depressed, what can we do?” sobbed another commissioner.:(
“I have an idea” continued Rosco, “Why don’t we create another WA side to reduce the Eagles’ mighty power-base?”:p
All the other members of the commission applauded.
“But we can’t make them any good” whispered Rosco, “cos that might really **** things up worse for us!”
So they created the Freo Dockers. This gave everyone a mighty laugh.
“How about we give them green and purple as their colours?” joked one commissioner.
“Those are some mighty shit colours” said Rosco, “Ok done!”
“What about a song? What song can we give them?”
“We’ll let them sort that one out themselves,” said Rosco. “They’re sure to **** that up in a mighty big way as well.”:eek:
Rosco continued, “We’ll give ‘em some crap recruiting concessions plus a peanut of a recruiting manager. Someone who’d trade away an Andrew Macleod and give up a number one pick for a Clive Waterhouse.”
“Who’d be that stupid?” exclaimed another commissioner.
And so it was done. The West Coast Eagles were diluted and the Freo Dockers were born and the laughs continued into the next century. Everyone thought it was a mighty good joke but…

Unfortunately, the AFL had done such a trick on this new side that they were worse than everyone imagined and it was feared that they may never win anything meaningful and end up folding. So Vlad, the new AFL CEO invited all the members of the commission over to his mansion one day for afternoon tea.

“Look guys,” lamented Vlad, “These Dockers are a mighty embarrassment. They might even never win a premiership. I was watchin’ them last week. They were so bad I spilt MY TEA over MY Tijuana Mexican dog haired rug. It now looks like KB after a shower!” Vlad continued, “If we’re gonna get any decent friggin’ dough for MY TV rights, we’re going to have to create another team. But we can’t afford to make the same mighty mistakes we made with the Dockers. We’ll base this team at the Gold Coast – everyone loves going to the Gold Coast. There’s already a huge annual influx of bogan.. I mean Victorians, who are headed up that way. We can **** Rugby League in the arse at the same time! The new team will have the following –

1) A Mighty fine new stadium

GCS_ariel_140410pic.jpg

2) A Mighty fine coaching staff (stick a WA great in there) and facilities

10000-members.jpg

3) A Mighty big salary cap (No scratch that, **** the salary cap…spin something Adrian – they’ll fall for it, they always do)

dollarsign4.jpg

4) Some unbelievably ****ing crazy recruiting concessions
1 / 2 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15

"How are we gonna get the other clubs to agree on that?" asked Adrian.

"Doesn't matter," continued Vlad, "we'll get Harry O to hold all the other clubs at gunpoint to sign" :eek:

5) Some Mighty sexy supporters,

805166-meter-maids.jpg

AND

6) A Mighty hot nickname

“But what are we going to do about the Lions? We can’t forget the Lions” squealed Adrian, “It’ll be mighty difficult for your new team with that annoying ranga Voss just up the road. He has a habit of ****ing up everyone’s plans. Look what he did to the team of the century in ’01, and to Eddie in 02/03, making Mickie and Licka cry. We need to find a way to sabotage them.”
Mike F chimed in, “Why don’t we just send Fev to the Lions?”;)
“Great idea” agreed Vlad, “And tell him there’s a new rule in place that newbie coaches must recruit at least 3 duds… I mean players from other teams during trade week. He’s sure to recruit at least five.”:eek:
“No way!” gasped Adrian.:eek:

VOSSYSMILING.jpg

Vlad smiled, “This new team shall be my baby. It’s players shall be to me as sons. That’s it, they shall be known as THE MIGHTY SUNS!”

And so were born THE MIGHTY SUNS:thumbsu:

Lots of work involved, but missed the point of the exercise entirely. 1/10 for effort.

I suppose the Suns might win a game in 2011. In fact, the AFL would demand it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that in round 1 the Gold Coast Suns will have a home game, probably against a team that has to make a long trip, preferably one with little hope of beating them.

Gold Coast v west coast round 1 2011. Bookmark it.

You are seriously ****ing deranged if you think Geelong treated any of the Abletts like less than royalty... without GFC Ablett Snr would be dead (like another poor unfortunate star follower who hung around with him)

The Abletts look after No.1 more than any other football family in the history of the game, how mentally unbalanced are they if they cannot perceive and celebrate the fabric of football... the supporter, the member, the club, the player... no one ever accused the Abletts of being smart.

Yes I agree. Did poor Junior ever have a chance (in regards to his selfishness) with his father in his ear? I can imagine the conversation

Jnr "what do you think about the Gold Coast offer dad"
Snr *switches of TV watching highlights of himself* "how much"
Jnr "10 mil"
Snr "take it, thats what God would want"
Jnr "yeah I'll take it but what about Geelong who've done everything for us"
Snr "sorry, who? son as the bible sayeth dont worship false prophets - a Cat is not a prophet, but money is profit, so how can that be false?" Exactly. Did I mention how good I am and how God has forgiven me for being a treacheorous human being? well he has. Go now my child.

The end.

And so is born the King of tl:dr who would've thought that a soulless franchise would rule the tl:dr title

Hats off to the new monarch of tl:dr

Still hasn't topped the Queen of TLDR - KissStephanie

It has already been decided that Gold Poach will play their first game against Richmond in round 2

So, the cold roast nuns got the first round bye (or is that buy?) did they? Oh well, no first round win, but no loss either.

Venue is the Gabba. Surprise, surprise.

Yes I agree. Did poor Junior ever have a chance (in regards to his selfishness) with his father in his ear? I can imagine the conversation

Jnr "what do you think about the Gold Coast offer dad"
Snr *switches of TV watching highlights of himself* "how much"
Jnr "10 mil"
Snr "take it, thats what God would want"
Jnr "yeah I'll take it but what about Geelong who've done everything for us"
Snr "sorry, who? son as the bible sayeth dont worship false prophets - a Cat is not a prophet, but money is profit, so how can that be false?" Exactly. Did I mention how good I am and how God has forgiven me for being a treacheorous human being? well he has. Go now my child.

The end.
:thumbsu:
Jnr: But Dad, they'll crucify me.
Snr: As it was written, so it shall come to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judas Ablett... attack #1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back