Judd deal done tuesday

Remove this Banner Ad

The main reason he went with you guys is because he thought you could offer WC the most. It was a toss of the coin between you and Collingwood. If you dont play ball, the Pies will come right back into the mix. They have better facilities, better coach, more money and better playing list. I'm sure it wont be that hard to convince Chris that Carlton are being totally unreasonable and the Pies are a good option.

Forget it TOA, the only people trying to peddle this crap are WC supporters and I suspect your club via a 'leak' to the media. All to try and panic Carlton and force the price up.

I have no love of Carlton but they are not stupid and neither are the Pies, we are out, we have accepted the decision and have moved on to other potential deals.

You have the same three choices you had when Judd chose Carlton:

1. Deal with the Blues
2. Do a dodgey with the Tigers
3. Lose him in the PSD for nothing.

There is nothing else.

I'm not totally convinced they are the only 3 options.

I think there will be a few other clubs (Juddy's 4) making their interest known to WCE today and if any of those options sound better than Carltons 3 & 20 there will be serious talks come Tuesday.

If WCE tell Judd that 3 & 20 is not fair and they want to trade him to Essendon, Collingwood or Melbourne and he says 'no' then he is not doing the right thing by WCE and they might look to do a veale deal with Richmond.

I think Bitchmond should just give pick2 & pick18 up.
Then they can get Judd to agree to play for them and we can all move on.
That is what it's going to take.

ps. maybe this will prove once and for all who has been doing the right thing by WC all along as well.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd deal done tuesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back