Judd's been cited

Remove this Banner Ad

And thank god the MRP have decided to lay the report.

Chris Judd needs to realise that he is over-rated and can't be expecting to get away with dumbarse behaviour like this.

Judd cannot handle being tagged and thinks that violence is the only way to win (sounds like Greg Williams actually).

Maybe he'll learn some lessons out of it - and think of different ways. i reckon he could only at James Hird himself as a model to follow. If you are tagged, go forward and become a target to kick to. Taggers generally don't like being taken that far away out of their comfort zone and can't get away with what they do when in amongst the action.
Agree, well said.

Judd cannot handle being tagged and thinks that violence is the only way to win

What a moronic post ! That's right down there with Tizza's crap.

Judd can't handle being tagged ?? He's been tagged and double tagged and triple tagged for years now and he still keeps winning and winning and winning.

In that time he has reacted ONCE - to Baker.

This incident has nothing to do with being tagged, it's about trying to get CB off his face.

Chris Judd needs to realise that he is over-rated and can't be expecting to get away with dumbarse behaviour like this.

Judd cannot handle being tagged and thinks that violence is the only way to win (sounds like Greg Williams actually).
Ha! You clearly have not see Judd play. Unbelievable post... :cool:

This post is indicative of the over-reaction most posters have with respect to anything WCE.

And thank god the MRP have decided to lay the report.

Maybe he'll learn some lessons out of it - and think of different ways. i reckon he could only at James Hird himself as a model to follow. If you are tagged, go forward and become a target to kick to. Taggers generally don't like being taken that far away out of their comfort zone and can't get away with what they do when in amongst the action.

Geez, I've heard it all now. Wake up to yourself Perry.

What a moronic post ! That's right down there with Tizza's crap.

Judd can't handle being tagged ?? He's been tagged and double tagged and triple tagged for years now and he still keeps winning and winning and winning.

In that time he has reacted ONCE - to Baker.

This incident has nothing to do with being tagged, it's about trying to get CB off his face.
and here I was thinking Tizza was an accepted part of the west coast fraternity

So why didn't he push Brown off of him? That is the best option to get someone off of you. He reached up and over Brown, you can't push someone off from that motion.

I think Judd is a very intelligent footballer and his instincts are often spot on and the action he did goes against what a 'normal' person would consider to be the natural instinct and logical way of trying to get someone off of you.

So why didn't he push Brown off of him? That is the best option to get someone off of you. He reached up and over Brown, you can't push someone off from that motion.

I think Judd is a very intelligent footballer and his instincts are often spot on and the action he did goes against what a 'normal' person would consider to be the natural instinct and logical way of trying to get someone off of you.

Thats a very good point. I've never seen someone try and push someone who is on top of them off by reaching around and fingering an eye socket.

You'd just shove him off if that was his intention. He was on the ground so he had leverage to push with force if he wanted to.

Thats a very good point. I've never seen someone try and push someone who is on top of them off by reaching around and fingering an eye socket.

You'd just shove him off if that was his intention. He was on the ground so he had leverage to push with force if he wanted to.

From the vision that I saw on the couch last night there was also space between Judd and Brown's shoulder that he could have reached up and pushed him off. Judd acutually raises his upper body and head off the ground to reach up.

If they are going to use the "I was trying to push him off defence" as many are claiming on here and in the press, I personally think that the Tribunal's Advocate would have quite a case to argue that was not his intention and the penalty should stand.

But going on what the Tribunal has decided upon this year with the evidence in front of them Chook Raffle does seem an appropriate new name and I hate to try and second guess decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd's been cited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back