Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

We're lucky the AFL seems to care about not polluting the jumpers with too many sponsors. Just look at the WAFL and SANFL, all those good traditional designs are made messy by the need for a big front sponsor.
View attachment 1252439

I think it’s more that the AFL can afford to enforce those rules. Im sure the SANFL and WAFL would love to stop that if they could.

NBA: Both teams -- Oklahoma and Memphis -- came out in their white gear. I don't think the game started until one team changed

7cd5884a5b82ee7bb42ab891b7388fe6

Oklahoma were involved in another mix-up last year, but this game got started

tlh9I12.jpg

NBA: Both teams -- Oklahoma and Memphis -- came out in their white gear. I don't think the game started until one team changed

7cd5884a5b82ee7bb42ab891b7388fe6

Oklahoma were involved in another mix-up last year, but this game got started

tlh9I12.jpg

I was just thinking with all the Memphis v OKC kerfuffle this week all the AFL dinosaur supporters who would have come out saying "What's the problem? If you can't tell them apart, get your eyes checked!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though the teams have similar colours, the uniforms in the Collingwood / St Kilda game worked perfectly well both at the ground and watching the replay.

Dark back / white numbers vs light back / dark numbers should be mandatory for all games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back