Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what port will wear today. Hopefully black shorts and their black top. But i can easily see black top with white shorts or all white.

Edit: all black thank ****
After the 2014 Elimination Final fiasco, I think the AFL know better

Totally sh1t alternate strip from the Crows. Who ticks it off? Anyone? Probably some exec on a big 6 figure salary.
Something has happened in the leadership ranks this year that makes me suspect someone senior hates proper clash policies. Its remarkably got worse(on top of it being sometimes shit last year)

Crows need a predominantly white or yellow clash jumper.
If they want a red one that's fine too, but must have a third which is yellow or white.
I agree, but I will ad another solution as I think white is boring. I would suggest they could do what melbourne do and have a royal blue instead of navy blue.

Screenshot_20240719_203200_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240719_203207_Chrome.jpg
The blue isn't quite right but you get my point.

Something has happened in the leadership ranks this year that makes me suspect someone senior hates proper clash policies. Its remarkably got worse(on top of it being sometimes shit last year)

I seriously think that clubs like us legitimately looked at what Essendon, Richmond and Carlton have got away with against each other for years, and said “**** it, let’s just make kits that our fans love”.

The response was overwhelmingly positive when we bought back this clash, especially compared to the way the white kits were perceived.

So if clashes aren’t taken seriously by the AFL, and our fans prefer this option, can you blame the club for doing it?

I seriously think that clubs like us legitimately looked at what Essendon, Richmond and Carlton have got away with against each other for years, and said “**** it, let’s just make kits that our fans love”.

The response was overwhelmingly positive when we bought back this clash, especially compared to the way the white kits were perceived.

So if clashes aren’t taken seriously by the AFL, and our fans prefer this option, can you blame the club for doing it?
100% support this. **** them if they wont enforce big 4 in clash jumpers, the rest of us should do the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back