Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of the time it didnt phase me

But if you were in the grand stand far from the action (ie. where they sat the whole crowd) or the camera did a wide shot (quite a few times) there is a clash.

Get GWS on an angle and you see predominately charcoal with a big white blob where the G is
While Melbourne was navy with a white blob where their shorts are.

No where near GWS-Sydney or Carlton-Collingwood levels of eyesore but it was frustrating
gee bus that is entirely very insightful and terribly detailed... not like you at all... :p

Brilliant choice of kits for the Sydney/Brisbane game tonight. Braindead.

Another great example of why the ‘white shorts away’ rule must be left in the past.
Brisbane in their full home kit and Sydney with their mainly white retro guernsey with white shorts you’d think be logical, not at AFL house of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Next weekend, Geelong home final vs Collingwood.

Wonder what on earth they’ll come up with here...
Sometbing clever like geelong in white top blue shorts and Collingwood in dark top and white shorts.

Next weekend, Geelong home final vs Collingwood.

Wonder what on earth they’ll come up with here...

Geelong have reverted back to the old rules for their shorts this year. They wore white shorts in their home game against Collingwood in round 7, so I'd expect it to be the same again.

In fact, Geelong have only worn navy shorts four times this year, all against teams with no navy/black in their uniform: Hawthorn, Gold Coast, Brisbane (who wore their Fitzroy kit) and Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong have reverted back to the old rules for their shorts this year. They wore white shorts in their home game against Collingwood in round 7, so I'd expect it to be the same again.

In fact, Geelong have only worn navy shorts four times this year, all against teams with no navy/black in their uniform: Hawthorn, Gold Coast, Brisbane (who wore their Fitzroy kit) and Sydney.

You’d think this would be the case. I won’t be confident til I see it.

Hocking pushed for Geelong to wear the dark shorts in the same match up last year when it was a Cats home final. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again.

Pre-empting one, have the Power asked to wear their prison bars jumper for their prelim yet, it’s a home final after all ;)
final, port adelaide v richmond, adelaide oval, prison bars.

that's a memory I thought was well and truly submerged.

thanks.

final, port adelaide v richmond, adelaide oval, prison bars.

that's a memory I thought was well and truly submerged.

thanks.

That game put Cotchin up there with elite sportsmen like Ricky Ponting and Tim Paine in the dumbest captaincy calls of all time hall of fame 😂

Jeez. Doesn’t fill me with confidence that it will be easy on the eye when Carter is saying that as higher ranked side they are happy to wear whatever the AFL wants them to wear.
At least that means they can't whinge if they get told to wear white.
Not that it'd likely stop them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back