Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did you disagree with my post about the Umpires having to wear something else to not clash with the players?

It's not up to the teams to avoid uniform clashes with the umpires - the Umpires should be wearing colours that don't cause confusion on the field.

Remember when Melbourne wore a Pink and Navy jumper for pink round a few years ago? Players were trying to handball to the umpires because they were also wearing pink!

Using your logic, Melbourne should've been in something else to avoid a clash.
Never any clash when the man in white was always right. It's also neutral.

Think soccer refs just wear black, don't they?

How would we distinguish pink umpires from the runners?
change the runners - they can be in white, they are so secondary as they are on and off the field

If the Giants are in predominantly orange tonight (orange back) why are the Lions in predominantly yellow? Maybe the Giants need to be in their charcoal jumper like last week. Either way another stuff up from the AFL with an easy fix.

If the Giants are in predominantly orange tonight (orange back) why are the Lions in predominantly yellow? Maybe the Giants need to be in their charcoal jumper like last week. Either way another stuff up from the AFL with an easy fix.
I get what you’re saying, but it’s GWS’s home game and they have every right to wear their home jumper tonight, not their alternate Charcoal.

The onus is for Brisbane, or any other away team for that matter, to wear an all white jumper. Every clash jumper in the AFL should be an all white strip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing lol. What is this shit?
H4Xa8zv.jpeg

Last edited:
Sigh

What an absolute shambolic competition we still are with this stuff

I understand both red and yellow doesn’t go well with orange but this is still an eyesore

There are posters on here who probably clean toilets for a living who have had better solutions than this shit

Laura Kane and Andrew Dillon - NFI

Whateley, Cornes, Buckley, Lyon, Thomas, Montagna, King etc - never mention it

Can we get one person who is not a moron to point out this issue. Or will we go another 1000 pages

I get what you’re saying, but it’s GWS’s home game and they have every right to wear their home jumper tonight, not their alternate Charcoal.

The onus is for Brisbane, or any other away team for that matter, to wear an all white jumper. Every clash jumper in the AFL should be an all white strip.
Predominantly blue would work for Brisbane.

But but, tradition, colours, supporters…….

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back