Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, conversely all the away (interstate) ones i can remember have been royal blue.

Just on that, BT got a bit excited about the "WA innovation" of a fabric-based banner didn't he :D
Pretty sure the Dogs and Kangas have used them for a couple of years now, and the Crows have had the old "cut-gateway-so-the-crepe-isn't-broken" trick at least since I noticed McLeod ran around them altogether superstitiously.

Back on topic, I was very convinced the white clash was a derby curse after last year; but curses don't stick around the WCE too long ;)

I actually don't mind the white clash, one of the better clash designs in the comp. We've got it this week against the Doggies then a bit later against the Lions. Hopefully we can play a bit better in it the next two times.

Is the HJ's logo always at the front? Most kids around here have the SGIO on the front.

Depends on whether we are home or away on the location of the sponsors.

SGIO is on the front of the home guernsey.
HJ's away.

I know there's more to it, but can't remember.

our banners been gold for as long as i can remember

Speaking of which, I was at the game yesterday, the banner appears to be made of cotton so they can reuse it each home game. They cut slits into it for the players then have people hold the slits open for the players to run through.

I don't know about other teams using cotton and having people hold holes open for the players to run through but it seems pretty pathetic

pm0q8.png

This is the change I want to see the most. I've got a massive soft spot for the Crows, so i'd like them to have a decent clash. This utilises the clubs colours, and keeps with their unique design. I want the side-panels to be eradicated for the home, but they're fine enough for a clash alternative like this. I kept the back all-yellow to minimise a chance of a clash (with Carlton, etc). I don't know about the shorts though. I think they could be deemed a massive mistake for the clubs identity (I can imagine BT exclaiming "what is with those shorts!"). I just think it's better than bringing white into a pretty crowded strip. Y'know?

(EDIT: Sorry about the sizing. Got a bit excited at the prospect of using Illustrator. I forgot to cut it down).

pm0q8.png

This is the change I want to see the most. I've got a massive soft spot for the Crows, so i'd like them to have a decent clash. This utilises the clubs colours, and keeps with their unique design. I want the side-panels to be eradicated for the home, but they're fine enough for a clash alternative like this. I kept the back all-yellow to minimise a chance of a clash (with Carlton, etc). I don't know about the shorts though. I think they could be deemed a massive mistake for the clubs identity (I can imagine BT exclaiming "what is with those shorts!"). I just think it's better than bringing white into a pretty crowded strip. Y'know?

(EDIT: Sorry about the sizing. Got a bit excited at the prospect of using Illustrator. I forgot to cut it down).

Other than the (very minor) colour of the Reebok logo on the shorts, that is spot-on. And I agree with the gold shorts instead of white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast's home kit should be 92/94 premiership jumper with royal blue shorts and royal blue socks with yellow top. West Coast's away/clash kit should be the yellow peril with yellow shorts and yellow socks with royal blue top.

(Can't be bothered to draw it)

Is the HJ's logo always at the front? Most kids around here have the SGIO on the front.

Most of the replica jumpers have the home sponsor configuration (SGIO front, HJ's back), but when the jumper is worn in its intended manner (replacement away jumper), it has to have the away config (HJ's front, SGIO back).

Don't think this has been mentioned here yet but I came across something interesting today.

According to the Blades Australia Facebook page, they just added Richmond to their favourite teams (which only features teams they supply apparel for).

To add to this there are blank spots on their team authentic apparel page on their website. Coincidently the Parramatta Eels are now also a favourite team on the Facebook page.

So Richmond to wear Blades guernseys from next year?

Ditch the clash, that jumper is an asymmetrical abomination. Go back to 2009-10 version, or better yet 2005 version! That'd make me happier personally.

At the start of the year i hated the clash, its grown on me now and I've since bought it:thumbsu:I reckon it looks awesome, I think we always need to incorporate a cross in one of our guernseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back