Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the White Clash Jumper thread, but I thought I'd post it in this thread as well for maximum input. It's a clash jumper for each team in the AFL besides GWS.

CompilationComplete.png

Agree with:
Adelaide. Though make the back entirely yellow to eradicate all remote chance of a colour clash.
Essendon: Safest solution. They keep their sash and their colour way. Why bring in a silver or white when you can utilise your classic colours?
Richmond: It's weird how the Tigers haven't gone down that road. They're not awfully scared of changing up their strip, so it should be implemented. I think it's just a striking design as well, it just looks like a really good jumper.
Gold Coast: I don't like the wave design. It's asymmetric and uneven, and I hate the way the wave 'joins up' at the sides. Yellow could look interesting as well. Plus, it's better than introducing a white strip, and, would work better than a blue alternative.
Collingwood: Though I think Collingwood should do a dark home, white away rotation. You know, like the Dockers. It's a good way to share out two great looking strips.
North Melbourne: Beautiful jumper. A total shame that it's not worn.

Slight altercation:
Port Adelaide: Make the white a silver or a grey colour. Make the team stand out from the pack.

Don't like:
Hawthorn: It's not working for me at all. Why not use the V design? It's a link to the past, a great looking design, and, contains more brown.

Keep the 2011 version:
Sydney. Although it looks overly white with their current socks, so keeping their home socks might change that. I really like the Swans yoke as well, it's a really smart blending of a new identity with heritage. So keeping that in the clash is a big positive.
Fremantle: Purple cuffs work.
Melbourne: I like their current white strip. It's not overly plain and tacky looking. Keep the

Here's my idea for a Collingwood clash jumper, I don't have any photoshop stuff so its all done in MS Paint, sorry for LQ.

Clash.png

Good first design mate. Quality isn't bad for paint. Prefer their current one though, its cleaner and simpler.

In my opinion there's no real need for the cheesy cat under the Ford logo. But they look really good with sponsors and all - the template is first class Mero! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terribble template Mero, hate it!!!!

nah just kidding, looks good ;):thumbsu:

Here's my Clash idea for Adelaide, i've redone the white one i designed at the start of the year, and added a yellow version due to people not liking the idea of a white clash Guernsey, if the team doesn't wear white.
adelclashboth.jpg

Also an Essendon idea to solve there Crises
essclash.jpg

Geelong, simple colour change of the home jumper and all clash with other sides wearing their clash jumper is averted.

Geelong2012.png

Open in new window and give me your thoughts on the slightly updated template. I've added all the appropriate stitching and mesh colour changes for all the different brands.

Geelong, simple colour change of the home jumper and all clash with other sides wearing their clash jumper is averted.

Geelong2012.png

Open in new window and give me your thoughts on the slightly updated template. I've added all the appropriate stitching and mesh colour changes for all the different brands.
Good. Except would want the hoops continuous around the body (no side panels).

Love the template Mero! Awesome stuff.

I don't think he needs a more defined mouth either, the problem with your first draft of this idea was the face was too detailed. This is perfect.

Not sure if anyone saw the showdown yesterday but after the game they interviewed Mark Bickley and they did it infront of the main grandstand and couldnt help but notice there was a fair amount of KooGa sponsoring in the background, not sure why they would have that considering both teams are sponsored by Reebok

I think the SANFL are sponsored by Kooga, and they collect basically all the revenue that the Crows or Power generate on matchday.

I have absolutely no idea with any of these design programs, but I reckon an idea for the Crows clash jumper would be to have it predominately yellow but with the new 'fierce' crow on it somewhere?? maybe that 2005 heritage round yellow jumper, with the Crow incorportated somehow could work??:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Forcing myself through the pain of last nights match, I was impressed by Collingwood's clash guernsey yet again. Looks so much better and classier than the 'white on black' IMO and should definitely return as the home guernsey :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back