Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this guys?
templatetweaked.png

Now that's a clash jumper.

I'd bring the shoulders in a bit more - still a bit of the "shoulder pads" effect going on there. The sides aren't as scooped as they used to be, that's a very noticeable improvement. :thumbsu:

I'd bring the shoulders in a bit more - still a bit of the "shoulder pads" effect going on there. The sides aren't as scooped as they used to be, that's a very noticeable improvement. :thumbsu:

I'll try and fix the shoulders :thumbsu:

That's it Sighclone. The shoulders are as wide as, if not wider than, the waist (bottom of jumper). Look at real jumpers - the shoulders don't stick out so far.

Although, just doing a search for pics of Dane Swan, I can see where you were going with it Cory:

productimage-picture-dane-swan-2607_png_426x600_q85.png

I'd put that more down to a stupid Adidas design than the normal though. The fabric's all bunched up on Dane's shoulders because they're too wide.

Wouldn't a Darren Millane jumper be best sponsored by TAC? Drink, drive, bloody idiot; Speed kills; Wipe off 5.

Looks good but a black armband will do the trick fine. Teams would be wearing special guernseys every week if they did this whenever someone important dies

Wouldn't a Darren Millane jumper be best sponsored by TAC? Drink, drive, bloody idiot; Speed kills; Wipe off 5.

Poor taste. It wouldn't be to remind everyone the circumstances under which he died and the wrong decisions that he made, instead it would hypothetically be a celebration of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28tb11i.jpg

I made a Darren Milane tribute jumper.

It features the logo that Cory made (hope you don't mind me using it), the retro collar that featured on the Collingwood jumper while he played. Under the collar on the back of the jumper, it has his year of birth and death. Both socks feature his playing number.

Great work Cory :thumbsu:

Like SHP I suggest you sent it to the club. It would be a great initiave.

Great work Cory :thumbsu:

Like SHP I suggest you sent it to the club. It would be a great initiave.

Thanks mate yeah i've sended it to the club

28tb11i.jpg

I made a Darren Milane tribute jumper.

It features the logo that Cory made (hope you don't mind me using it), the retro collar that featured on the Collingwood jumper while he played. Under the collar on the back of the jumper, it has his year of birth and death. Both socks feature his playing number.

Don't have a problem with you using it mate :thumbsu:

Poor taste. It wouldn't be to remind everyone the circumstances under which he died and the wrong decisions that he made, instead it would hypothetically be a celebration of his career.

Sorry to say this Gibbs, but...

thank-you-captain-obvious-sm.jpg

Anyway, I've always thought that Hawthorn's new clash's side panel things were a bit boring so I cam up with this to make it a bit more interesting. Not that good but you get the idea:

11bn0a0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back