Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sydneytemswsplate.png

Here is an idea for Sydney's 2012 South melbourne jumper,just like Hawthorns 1925 jumper having the SMFC monogram under the V

Should be their clash or vic. Tbh though, looks better without the monogram...

Pies training jumper

2012.png

Go easy on me it's the first time I've done a gradient in paint.

Ignore the grey line at the top.

Looks good jethro. Cory it would look better with out the monogram I reckon. Should be for games in Victoria next year.

Yeah I used Smeagles paint tutorial.

The grey line is just something that was on it after I cut out the gradient bits or whatever they are (i've confused myself now :D)

Okay, the reason I'm asking that is because your guernsey is aliased. Do you put it in Word? Or do you choose not to?

Yeah it looks like it's been pixel-resized in Paint, so the edges are jagged. Note that it's only the template that's been resized, before the colouring job which has come out pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it looks like it's been pixel-resized in Paint, so the edges are jagged. Note that it's only the template that's been resized, before the colouring job which has come out pretty good.

Yeah, the designs are great, just the template itself.

Good job Jethro! :thumbsu:

sydneytemswsplate.png

Here is an idea for Sydney's 2012 South melbourne jumper,just like Hawthorns 1925 jumper having the SMFC monogram under the V

Bit of a random/off-topic question, but do you reckon someone could simplify these official AFL numbers for paint??

Personally I think it'd look good above the number, replacing the SMFC.

My thoughts exactly :thumbsu:

did anyone else see the new jumpers that essendon were wearing today for the new kia sponsorship launch? i thought they looked shocking. the diagonal strip (coz its no longer a sash) goes through the collar for some reason. its hard to see on this pic from the essedon website:

kia-car-l.jpg

can anyone else find anymore pics?

did anyone else see the new jumpers that essendon were wearing today for the new kia sponsorship launch? i thought they looked shocking. the diagonal strip (coz its no longer a sash) goes through the collar for some reason. its hard to see on this pic from the essedon website:

kia-car-l.jpg

looks horrible :thumbsdown:

Like these?

numbersu.png

Nah, the official font is a bit different (compare these numbers to those cory just used). The photoshop guys all use them so they'll know what I'm on about

looks horrible :thumbsdown:

Must admit, its already grown on me a bit. Looks pretty bold right in the middle like it is and appears to get a bit more of a curve being in the position that it is. It's the collar interfering which ****s it up the most. Still though, don't know why they can't just return to a normal sash like Richmond :rolleyes:

kia-car-l.jpg

The car looks better than the sash! :thumbsdown:

Nah, the official font is a bit different (compare these numbers to those cory just used). The photoshop guys all use them so they'll know what I'm on about
I think Smeagle tried to do something like that and it came out terribly. Imight be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back