Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Image_1505643284063.jpg
    Image_1505643284063.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 21
Collingwood's training guernsey I think has done a pretty good job with having a centre advertisement.

View attachment 416542
Wouldn't mind seeing it as an alternate guernsey or trialled in the pre season.

.....why? This is mind boggling, why would you want advertising to become an even bigger part of the spectacle than it is already?

3Go44Fw.jpg
The St kilda one should honestly be their home guernsey.

I feel like I've seen that Demons design before?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I just went through your post history to find out what you were talking about.

All this time I thought I created something awesome but it turns out I just remembered something I saw.

Sorry dude

Collingwood's training guernsey I think has done a pretty good job with having a centre advertisement.

View attachment 416542
Wouldn't mind seeing it as an alternate guernsey or trialled in the pre season.

a shame they don't use these on match day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason, I've never been sold on this solution and I don't really know why. I think if they were actually produced and I could see them in the flesh I might think different, but something about them on screen just looks off.

I like them but your right re needing to see them in real life. keeping blue shorts or white, might be better than red or yellow.

Very nice hawthorn clash strip, but don't get your hopes up on the club adopting it, I submitted the same design during their competition last year and got knocked back.
That's because they had an idea in mind before starting their competition so all entities were pointless.

This is great, would definitely email the club, it may not matter now but would be good for them to recognise that they can make a good Crows clash guernsey.
Any way of making the Crow here larger, sort of like the old West Torrens Eagle?

Instead of a light away kit, we could do with a darker clash jumper with a barely visible yellow element where the sash would be Akin to the 2015 Dreamtime. I also really enjoyed Carlton's darker take this year in one of their commemoration games.

Instead of a light away kit, we could do with a darker clash jumper with a barely visible yellow element where the sash would be Akin to the 2015 Dreamtime. I also really enjoyed Carlton's darker take this year in one of their commemoration games.
So like...more black? Yeah nah.

Didn't know where else to post this, but from the 1998 WAFL Grand Final. Well, Westar Rules Grand Final. Shorts give the era away...
21764981_10155644305902310_6536677914244089879_n.jpg

I very very vaguely remember these – were these across the board?

Anyone who wasn't a kid in 90s WA – these shorts had the logo on the side. They aren't just a web-looking thing, that's the swan/star trail thing from the logo with a star at the top. So good.

How big and complex can a short stripe be in the AFL? Would love to see a side play with it for a clash or away design. And have long though some clubs should be more thoughtful of it. For example, I used to hate Richmond with BLK because the curved stripe was at odds with the sash, the Bulldogs having blocky squares and then a curved stripe also pissed me off. Would love to see the Bulldogs have two thin red and blue stripes at the bottom of their shorts, separated by a blue line, with no side stripe. Also reckon Freo and Port having a Hummel-like strip of chevrons down the side would be cool too, obviously not too big. Always thought one of the Gold Coast or GWS teams should have played with things like that to stand out.

Didn't know where else to post this, but from the 1998 WAFL Grand Final. Well, Westar Rules Grand Final. Shorts give the era away...
21764981_10155644305902310_6536677914244089879_n.jpg

I very very vaguely remember these – were these across the board?

Anyone who wasn't a kid in 90s WA – these shorts had the logo on the side. They aren't just a web-looking thing, that's the swan/star trail thing from the logo with a star at the top. So good.

How big and complex can a short stripe be in the AFL? Would love to see a side play with it for a clash or away design. And have long though some clubs should be more thoughtful of it. For example, I used to hate Richmond with BLK because the curved stripe was at odds with the sash, the Bulldogs having blocky squares and then a curved stripe also pissed me off. Would love to see the Bulldogs have two thin red and blue stripes at the bottom of their shorts, separated by a blue line, with no side stripe. Also reckon Freo and Port having a Hummel-like strip of chevrons down the side would be cool too, obviously not too big. Always thought one of the Gold Coast or GWS teams should have played with things like that to stand out.

Although it's small and it's not a very good picture, Port Adelaide wore their indigenous chevrons on their shorts this year.
2d9de20234b9161b3449d21c2f14572c.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back