Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would look great in the right colours, but it's pretty generic and more suited to a kit with sleeves IMO.

It's pretty similar to a design I used in my SA Rugby League portfolio and then as my league kit in the 2017 CCRC.

mnWBtOU.png

mlxvclj.jpg

Idea for an AFL Womens Guernsey for International Rules- will do an AFL style guernsey design later.
upload_2017-11-13_10-33-0.png

Very OT but has anyone seen how beautiful Scotland's Rugby League World Cup shorts are? If only there was a Scottish AFL team in Australia or something haha. Would love to see them on an AFL kit.
View attachment 437078
It’s not OT for the rugby thread ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much shitter than I imagined

What’s the back look like on original #3?

I’m picturing all royal with white number panel and black numbers

Little more NM than east Freo

Already deleted the design haha also I don’t have a back for that template so you’re just gonna have to imagine it haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks good. But the Collingwood FC will not approve the first design to be worn as a regular home strip in the AFL.
Oh well. Too bad since its not up to them anyway, AFL makes all final decisions on that one. But it's not like we're going to anyway.

Fairly sure I made an inverse of this a while ago on my old template. Would look great as a training kit for the seniors?

FB_IMG_1510867082007.jpg

Can someone mock up a crows home guernsey with red collar and cuffs. Just curious to see what it would look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back