Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone lend a hand to umpires department on designing some better kits? Their grey clash that they wear with our clash jumper is woeful and they just blend into background - very hard to see!

Can someone lend a hand to umpires department on designing some better kits? Their grey clash that they wear with our clash jumper is woeful and they just blend into background - very hard to see!
27842113818_d582a30b6b_b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a bit of a play with GWS' designs. Thought it would be cool if GWS moved to more of a bluer-charcoal as opposed to the grey look. Think it really bounces off the orange well. Also a clash option based on their training jumper.

GWS-GIANTS-HOME-2019.jpg

GWS-GIANTS-AWAY-2019.jpg

Home looks great, clash needs to follow the home designs setup (Above numbers the same colour as the top of the front, so it probably should be orange shoulders, charcoal number box with white numbers, white lower).

Home looks great, clash needs to follow the home designs setup (Above numbers the same colour as the top of the front, so it probably should be orange shoulders, charcoal number box with white numbers, white lower).
Yeah good point, I probably rushed the clash back abit haha. Always a grey area about the 'lightness' of the clash strip as well. Changed number panel to dark.

GWS-GIANTS-AWAY-2019_v2.jpg

Yeah good point, I probably rushed the clash back abit haha. Always a grey area about the 'lightness' of the clash strip as well. Changed number panel to dark.

GWS-GIANTS-AWAY-2019_v2.jpg
very close to my design from last page. Especially the number box. Mind you, I love the template and your away.

very close to my design from last page. Especially the number box. Mind you, I love the template and your away.

Yeah I did see the number panel a while back and thought it was genius. Definitely an option to help balance a design. Was also thinking the orange could still creep down to meet the charcoal with white numbers as an option to.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back