Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this?

I probably could simplify it a bit too with the logo on the front...
GC-SUNS-HOME-2019V2.jpg
I was thinking keep your GC logo but this concept is pretty good. It's missing something though. Not sure what yet.

I'd love to see Freo give something new a run, particularly with their away jumper. They've kept the exact same jumper set since the rebrand, and I feel they could afford to make even some small changes. Port's played with the number panel and teal/silver jumpers, Sydney's changed the yoke around on their clash, even the Bulldogs chucked a red jumper in there for a bit, I'd just like a little variety for Freo. Who's got some ideas? Go!
Freo's admin are really obsessed with the brand and image. Their main priority right now is a look of solidarity and that everything's going to plan, which is why we won't see any rash decisions and everything is very... sterile feeling. It's all about sponsorship and the vibe of being a big club ala Collingwood, the Crows, or the Eagles. The main part of that is the purple and white and the chevrons. We'll only see bad one-offs because they all rely on using the v's... I love em but our Indigenous jumpers have changed once in what, six or so years? In a way it's good and the idea of the home and away being as obvious as one another is decent, but yeah it's easy to yearn for a new look.

I was thinking about the logo the other night and realised it probably won't change for decades.

If we want to keep the two colour theme then I'd love to see us experiment with something pretty out there, maybe a pattern based strip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are a few of my designs for AFL clubs that I have just worked over again.
Adelaide
xcG5vLW.jpg

Brisbane Lions
yVbu7XY.jpg

Carlton
a6V9le9.jpg

Collingwood
kMn5s7W.jpg

Essendon
3dZF9Pf.jpg

Fremantle
ncKCG8g.jpg

Geelong
mfrE9c2.jpg

Gold Coast
tRYTWSu.jpg

Greater Western Sydney
rj4ZFS0.jpg
\
Melbourne
gRibCIP.jpg

North Melbourne
6pfglNi.jpg

Port Adelaide
B0XuYBn.jpg

Richmond
ahMrxBL.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few of my designs for AFL clubs that I have just worked over again.
Adelaide
xcG5vLW.jpg

Brisbane Lions
yVbu7XY.jpg

Carlton
a6V9le9.jpg

Collingwood
kMn5s7W.jpg

Essendon
3dZF9Pf.jpg

Fremantle
ncKCG8g.jpg

Geelong
mfrE9c2.jpg

Gold Coast
tRYTWSu.jpg

Greater Western Sydney
rj4ZFS0.jpg
\
Melbourne
gRibCIP.jpg

North Melbourne
6pfglNi.jpg

Port Adelaide
B0XuYBn.jpg

Richmond
ahMrxBL.jpg
Corrct me if im wrong. But i thought the reason the tigers clash guernsey doesn't have a sash on the back is because the numbers would be to hard to read in both black and white.
and that Essendon clash looks boss IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back