Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC-SUNS-HOME-2019.jpg

GC-SUNS-CLASH-2019.jpg
How would this look if you invert the red and yellow on the home jumper and flatten the arc on the front? I like the subtle nod to the lifeguards in the logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would this look if you invert the red and yellow on the home jumper and flatten the arc on the front? I like the subtle nod to the lifeguards in the logo.
Gold coast need a complete rebrand...who ever aproved those colors the Gold coast wear...they should be locked up in jail...you can design jumper after jumper...but those colors are horrible

What would a mostly gold ochre look like? With a gold base and blue and orange eagle.

i've tried an inverse ochre.

it's not pretty.

I'd love to see Freo give something new a run, particularly with their away jumper. They've kept the exact same jumper set since the rebrand, and I feel they could afford to make even some small changes. Port's played with the number panel and teal/silver jumpers, Sydney's changed the yoke around on their clash, even the Bulldogs chucked a red jumper in there for a bit, I'd just like a little variety for Freo. Who's got some ideas? Go!

I'd love to see Freo give something new a run, particularly with their away jumper. They've kept the exact same jumper set since the rebrand, and I feel they could afford to make even some small changes. Port's played with the number panel and teal/silver jumpers, Sydney's changed the yoke around on their clash, even the Bulldogs chucked a red jumper in there for a bit, I'd just like a little variety for Freo. Who's got some ideas? Go!
What could they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back