Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is just the Collingwood jumper
Nah
22bea1a60a681bad769f03f1cb7b1153

Only if they can wear it with red shorts. Yellow top with white shorts looks ordinary, as per west coasts away.
Why not yellow shorts? Genuinely reckon it’d suit with this kit and more likely than not solve clashes better too

Why not yellow shorts? Genuinely reckon it’d suit with this kit and more likely than not solve clashes better too

Gold Coast’s main kit only clashes with Sydney (both red). They honestly only really need a clash kit for away vs the Swans, and away vs GWS I guess with the Giants’ back of the jumper being orange but a charcoal back for the Giants would solve that issue. But an azure/sky blue top with white shorts I think is fine for these clashes, it’s just the lame logo slapped on in the middle that is the problem (and the side panels with it) and deadset does look like a packet of Smiths original salted chips.

also, a full yellow kit top and bottom would just look too garish imho

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gold Coast’s main kit only clashes with Sydney (both red). They honestly only really need a clash kit for away vs the Swans, and away vs GWS I guess with the Giants’ back of the jumper being orange but a charcoal back for the Giants would solve that issue. But an azure/sky blue top with white shorts I think is fine for these clashes, it’s just the lame logo slapped on in the middle that is the problem (and the side panels with it) and deadset does look like a packet of Smiths original salted chips.

also, a full yellow kit top and bottom would just look too garish imho

I’d say both their home kit and this one clash with GWS’ home one. I like this yellow one a lot though. It looks great.

Hopefully GWS change their home strip to the Never Surrender away one they wear against the Swans. It’s an awesome looking one and they should have the inverse all orange one as their clash away guernsey. Both of those are much better than what they wear now.

uhh bruv... the 2 designs are CLEARLY diffrent. get your eyes checked
As a semi-port supporter, I can confidently say it's the exact same jumper. There's no difference besides the sponsors

Too many clubs have yellow clash kits
I don't think that's too much of an issue considering they'd never be worn against each other. There are way more red clash/away kits, white kits and black home kits. I don't think 4 predominantly gold/yellow clash kits is too much of an issue especially when they all have their own aesthetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think that's too much of an issue considering they'd never be worn against each other. There are way more red clash/away kits, white kits and black home kits. I don't think 4 predominantly gold/yellow clash kits is too much of an issue especially when they all have their own aesthetic
There are too many clubs with yellow in their clash kits these days. Please eliminate three. I am not a crackpot.
1679366179105.png

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Why on earth doesn’t the club do this with second sponsor on back. Looks so much better. The sponsors on guernseys are so overdone these days. Have a look at Freo’s guernseys 🤢🤢

Sponsors are demanding on what their logo looks like.

Sponsors are demanding on what their logo looks like.

AFL needs to make some sort of rules around colours and boxes to prevent this sort of thing. I get that they pay their money but jumpers are sacrosanct. Sponsors should be monochrome or in club colours with no boxes. All they have to do is look at how the Serie A just outlawed horrible sponsor colours and boxes

AFL needs to make some sort of rules around colours and boxes to prevent this sort of thing. I get that they pay their money but jumpers are sacrosanct. Sponsors should be monochrome or in club colours with no boxes. All they have to do is look at how the Serie A just outlawed horrible sponsor colours and boxes
It depends what the company's branding is, because they might not have a monochrome logo in the first place.

Why cant port make the prison bars with a little bit of teal on it (like one stripe, I always envisioned the horizontal stripe being teal.) then it technically isn't the same as Collingwood but it's the prison bars.

Or is that a bad idea? I don't know much about SA footy so please don't yell at me.
But also happy to learn.

Or is that a bad idea? I don't know much about SA footy so please don't yell at me.
But also happy to learn.
Yes, bad idea for Port supporters.
Port don't want anything other than the proper Prison Bars, to not bastardise them, and I think that's fair.

Yes, bad idea for Port supporters.
Port don't want anything other than the proper Prison Bars, to not bastardise them, and I think that's fair.

Yeah, that is more than fair.

I will admit though, I do like the teal of Port Adelaide power so I would miss it if they went full prison bars.

Why cant port make the prison bars with a little bit of teal on it (like one stripe, I always envisioned the horizontal stripe being teal.) then it technically isn't the same as Collingwood but it's the prison bars.

But also happy to learn.
Port are like embarrassed by the teal only have it cause they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back