Just back from the GF, Hawks fans front and centre.

Remove this Banner Ad

TBH I'd be ashamed if I was a Sydney supporter.

We were terrible today. Just about the worst we've played all year besides the Richmond game.

Lowest disposal efficiency of the year, unaccountable in defence, missed plenty of easy shots, could hardly run out the game and still nearly won.

We were at 55%.

Two flukey goals from Malceski was the difference.

Most undeserved premiers of all time bar none.

069674-buddy.jpg

So what's it like to loose a flag that was already yours?

We were terrible today. Just about the worst we've played all year besides the Richmond game.

Lowest disposal efficiency of the year, unaccountable in defence, missed plenty of easy shots, could hardly run out the game and still nearly won.

We were at 55%.

I am detecting a whole load of mad.

Their pressure was okay, nothing we havent dismantled before.

We played 20 minutes of decent football and nearly won.

You seem mad? So which bay were you sitting in? Was it bay M53? Oh how we trolled them.

We were at 55%.

Oh dear, caught a little bit of a case of the sookums have we?

glenn_beck_crying2.jpg

We were at 55%.

You lost deal with it:thumbsu:

We were at 55%.

Can you slide that bowl of sour grapes my way?

We were at 55%.

:thumbsdown:
I really hope you're joking. (I suspect not though as post is not funny.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were at 55%.

That says a lot about your club when they play at 55% in the biggest game of the year.

Chokers.

We were at 55%.

Oh for Pete's sake....

Blonde Cry Me A River.jpg

We were at 55%.

Suck it up princess. :)

We were at 55%.

I think you are all being very unfair to Shepp Tassie were very unlucky they had nothing go their way.

The free kick count was 21-10, their best player tore a PCL very early and had to play the game on one leg and they had to travel interstate to play on their oppositions home ground where they have won one of the last 15.

So as Shepp said Sydney should be ashamed.

We were at 55%.

You are a flog:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Just back from the GF, Hawks fans front and centre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back