Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey won premierships as a player, Lyon never did, which was the better appointment?
What is this? Misdirection?

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that Lyon was the better appointment. The controversy is surrounding JLos appointment.

Ross made finals immediately after being appointed. Harvey had a premiership as a player so the appointment at least makes sense.

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that Lyon was the better appointment. The controversy is surrounding JLos appointment.

Ross made finals immediately after being appointed. Harvey had a premiership as a player so the appointment at least makes sense.

You aren't making sense

Also your hatred for JLO is making you biased

The Geelong side had lost Ablett going into 2011, and the game plan they took in Scott’s first year was quite different to the style they played under Thompson.
Yes that’s correct, but they were a team with strong cohesion and had played together for several seasons, so the new game plan was just a bit of tweaking which clearly delivered the goods.

Ablett was a loss, but they had players of similar calibre still in the side.

You aren't making sense

Also your hatred for JLO is making you biased

You will have to learn this eventually, but just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense. You aren't great at reading lol.

And I don't hate JLo. I can see he doesn't have what it takes and it frustrates me no end that even after the results PROVE it there are still people who will back him and the people who appointed him.

Echo chambers are gonna echo chamber I guess.

You will have to learn this eventually, but just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense. You aren't great at reading lol.

And I don't hate JLo. I can see he doesn't have what it takes and it frustrates me no end that even after the results PROVE it there are still people who will back him and the people who appointed him.

Echo chambers are gonna echo chamber I guess.

You are the one talking nonsense

Why does having a premiership as player make sense for a coaching appointment. Clarkson won zero premierships as a player. Same with Luke Beveridge or further back Paul Roos. Meanwhile Leppitsch, Voss, Brad Scott, all multiple premiership winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back