Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m worried about wasting the list because the talent will get us either close or in the finals and I don’t trust the club to fire JLo if we are “close” again next year.
There is a risk of that, yes. I think we get found out quickly in finals playing like this though.

Get belted at home in a QF or SF or something because we don't get out of first gear should make it obvious.

There is a risk of that, yes. I think we get found out quickly in finals playing like this though.

Get belted at home in a QF or SF or something because we don't get out of first gear should make it obvious.
Last coach to get the sack after making finals that wasn’t a succession plan? If we finish 8th next year he will get an extension.

Maybe they are just sick of being invested with no return and don't want to gobble up the crap that the club profers year in and year out. Why stay a member if it does nothing for you, or worse, causes angst. More to life than footy.
Yep it actually takes a lot of effort to spend your weekends at the footy while working all week and for no return....people need to enjoy life not 30yrs of rubbish year after year

I’m worried about wasting the list because the talent will get us either close or in the finals and I don’t trust the club to fire JLo if we are “close” again next year.

I reckon that 1 year extension was rather telling. They arnt mucking about.
Fck ! Give Jamie Graham a crack ....

I hope you’re right and we have higher aspirations than just making finals but the afl isn’t a ruthless sport. Making finals almost is a lock to get at least another 3 years.
I mean, there is an outside chance he doesn't want them to be this meek AND can find a way to get them playing at a higher tempo, but it just strikes me as intentional.

I do remember the exact same stuff being said about WC circa 2016-2017 and they did get to it in 2018.

All I know is I am glad we have some first round picks because not much else to get excited about.

JLO must go. Four chances to get to a final and we blow all four. From 2nd to 10th. Unforgivable. He can’t get the players up for the occasion and has had enough time. Another year down the drain.
All we had to do was win one of the last four. Unforgivable really.

Port really didn't have a lot to play for and we dished on that.

That's clearly not true. They were playing for a home prelim final and a clear path to the GF without having to leave Adelaide. The stakes were huge for them and they played accordingly.

JLO must go. Four chances to get to a final and we blow all four. From 2nd to 10th. Unforgivable. He can’t get the players up for the occasion and has had enough time. Another year down the drain.
Played Essendon for there grand final and lost in the last 30 seconds
Played 2nd 3rd and 4th without our 3 most important players the boys got up for every game we had chances to win we made mistakes that auskickers make that cost us the games that’s not the coaches fault the fwds can’t kick it through the middle or mids can’t hit a 2m handball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played Essendon for there grand final and lost in the last 30 seconds
Played 2nd 3rd and 4th without our 3 most important players the boys got up for every game we had chances to win we made mistakes that auskickers make that cost us the games that’s not the coaches fault the fwds can’t kick it through the middle or mids can’t hit a 2m handball

A coaches motivation is everything ! It's all to do with the coach and his standards. The players perform at a level they
are pushed to. If that wasnt the case why even have a coach.

A coaches motivation is everything ! It's all to do with the coach and his standards. The players perform at a level they
are pushed to. If that wasnt the case why even have a coach.
Yes and the boys played ****ing good the past 4 weeks we just arent a finished product and failed to win the close ones the real tell on JL as a coach is next year if we learn from our mistakes

Yes and the boys played ****ing good the past 4 weeks we just arent a finished product and failed to win the close ones the real tell on JL as a coach is next year if we learn from our mistakes

We didnt play that good... we lost all 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back