USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It shouldn't be hard for Harris to put a Palestinian on the convention stage.
Maybe, maybe not, but they did have to cancel some speakers as it is.
If voted back in Trump will deport the protesters anyway or just shoot them and will support Bibi in completing his annihilation of Gaza if he gets in. At least Biden Kamala re trying to negotiate a ceasefire.

I clicked on the link from the following article in your post.

Do you have another?

Apologies, my mixup because the website for the DNC platform still has the 2020 platform as the default (or did until recently).

Their ratified platform that the conference voted up wasn’t properly wiped of mentions of Biden being the candidate. That is the official, ratified party platform for 2024 in that article.

If voted back in Trump will deport the protesters anyway or just shoot them and will support Bibi in completing his annihilation of Gaza if he gets in. At least Biden Kamala re trying to negotiate a ceasefire.

They had dance numbers throughout the convention and celebrated a pedophile as one of their Day 3 keynote speakers. They could’ve fit one in if they wanted to.

Biden has redefined what a ceasefire is so that it doesn’t actually include a ceasefire. If he and the Democrats were serious, they would stop shipping arms, something Kamala is also free to announce she will do as a candidate. They have refused to do so, and if people don’t vote for them because of that then that’s their fault, not the voters for failing to find an anti-genocide candidate.

Extremely quiet on climate change as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Harris a “communist”.

Remind me where she called for the forced collectivisation of all agriculture in the USA.
Republicans want Kamala Harris to be a communist so they can reframe themselves as centrists. Because if Harris is in the centre that makes Republicans, well, you know....

it’s not so complex. other countries have made a stand. it’s that the zionist diaspora is strong and threatening. it has control of most of the mainstream media, politicians and movers-n-shakers. fox is an apologist. it’s a question of doing what is the right thing to do rather than what is politically expedient.

the poll shows there is growing concern - and it's significant. but as i have posted repeatedly it is not likely to be at the top of most peeps voting concerns - sadly.
It's the Middle East- of course it's bloody complex.

Oh really? Thanks, I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

One less vote for Harris means Trump benefits. So, if they don't vote for Harris, Trump has more chance of winning, and they'll end up worse off.
It’s actually way more complex than that but don’t ask me to explain it because I can’t pretend I’m on top of it.

Gee them Democrats bat deep listening to some of their Governors.

Shame Republicans don't look at someone like Adam Kinzinger for a leadership role would make for an interesting election.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back