USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aristotle is an idealist. It's nice but not realistic

America will always support Israel and we all know why
It's not idealistic to want war crimes to stop. USA can support Israel to protect itself but it shouldn't be supporting a far-right leader to bombard another country , way out of proportion to the initial crime by Hamas.
Netanyahu helped funds flow to Hamas.

Biden is sending billions of dollars worth of arms still, they are used to kill civilians in Gaza, not for defence.
Yes, the US sends ams to Israel.
It’s the current Israeli government that has decided to use those arms to attack the Palestinians and Hamas.
Are you suggesting that the US should overthrow the government of an allied country?

The Biden admin supports and supplies arms to Ukraine . Gaza is experiencing war crimes funded by Biden.
If the US didn't sell Israel so much as one more bayonet they could still easily murder every Palestinian man woman and child and bulldoze every building to the ground.

Arming Israel is much about countering Iran and hostile Arab countries.

Yes, the US sends ams to Israel.
It’s the current Israeli government that has decided to use those arms to attack the Palestinians and Hamas.
Are you suggesting that the US should overthrow the government of an allied country?
They need to stop sending arms until Netanyahu stops his war crimes , it's not that hard. The US need to pull them into line.

If the US didn't sell Israel so much as one more bayonet they could still easily murder every Palestinian man woman and child and bulldoze every building to the ground.

Arming Israel is much about countering Iran and hostile Arab countries.
They are letting Netanyahiu do whatever he wants with impunity .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not idealistic to want war crimes to stop. USA can support Israel to protect itself but it shouldn't be supporting a far-right leader to bombard another country , way out of proportion to the initial crime by Hamas.
Netanyahu helped funds flow to Hamas.
I don’t think you’re an idealist at all. I think you’re just getting ethics confused with pure, unadulterated politics.

No. The Israeli people need to throw Netanyahu out of government.
They'll do that a lot quicker if the US stops propping him up. The whole world denounces him apart from the US and a few other countires.
I don't think your argument that it's not the US's fault holds up when the fund him and welcome him to their congress.

They'll do that a lot quicker if the US stops propping him up. The whole world denounces him apart from the US and a few other countires.
I don't think your argument that it's not the US's fault holds up when the fund him and welcome him to their congress.
Israel has always been a US ally, no matter what government has been in power.
That’s not how alliances work.

There's many pro-Jewish supporters but not many pro-Netanyahu supporters. To support him is to support war crimes.
I don't think any Democrat voter would support him.
I would say the majority of Democratic voters are sickened by the current Israeli government.
A lot will not be able to bring themselves to vote for Harris imo.
a lot of Americans have been sickened and disgusted about the Jewish/Israeli lobby's influence on both parties, for decades.
But it doesn't impact their vote in the end.

a lot of Americans have been sickened and disgusted about the Jewish/Israeli lobby's influence on both parties, for decades.
But it doesn't impact their vote in the end.
If you’re going to talk about Jewish lobby influence, you need to accept Christian lobby influence in American politics.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back