USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just lol.

Kamala's support is more brittle than your emotions. The media can pump her up all they like but there will have to be a time where she will have to answer questions, hold a press conference, debate and think on her feet.

The last time she had to campaign like that she was the first to drop out before Iowa.
And Trump will just keep playing his greatest hits on repeat. All he has done is change the names.

People are bored of Trump and his pathetic hollow juvenile bullshit.

Yes Kamala still has it all to do. But Kamala knows precisely what she is up against and she knows it cannot and will not change. Beating an entirely predictable opponent is not that hard.

And Trump will just keep playing his greatest hits on repeat. All he has done is change the names.

People are bored of Trump and his pathetic hollow juvenile bullshit.

Yes Kamala still has it all to do. But Kamala knows precisely what she is up against and she knows it cannot and will not change. Beating an entirely predictable opponent is not that hard.
I agree she is entirely predictable.

And you don’t win elections speaking only to those whose vote you already lost.

Fox has zero credibility and deserves zero respect.

Trump can have his safe spaces. There is nothing to gain for Kamala Harris to visit him there.

Trump has lost control. It is over
Honestly I don’t see a significant downside from Kamala appearing on fox. Sure the person in the house controlling the remote may be a hard core MAGA but the others in the household may not have been so rusted on and maybe able to swing those voters

Honestly I don’t see a significant downside from Kamala appearing on fox. Sure the person in the house controlling the remote may be a hard core MAGA but the others in the household may not have been so rusted on and maybe able to swing those voters
Some of the commentators over there are insane.
I only see bits and pieces of them, but some of them are complete bonkers.
I wouldn’t want to be questioned by them in a debate, let alone be in the same room as them.

Just lol.

Kamala's support is more brittle than your emotions. The media can pump her up all they like but there will have to be a time where she will have to answer questions, hold a press conference, debate and think on her feet.

The last time she had to campaign like that she was the first to drop out before Iowa.
Stokey, you are completely wrong and utterly misjudging the enthusiasm on the dems side. They are excited they can vote for a vibrant younger women rather than a corpse. They are excited because they have a chance of beating a lying pig who is a wanna be dictator. They are excited to have hope, an alternative to dystopian Dons stale world of grievance and fear. They are excited because they know they can win.

Trump is toast. He's flopping around like a fish out of water.

But it is also about not letting Trump dictate the narrative and not giving Trump what he wants and of course inciting Trumps inevitable meltdown about how unfair it all is.

The Dems strategy is about delegitimising Trump and MAGA land. Appearing on their TV network is the opposite of that.

Stokey, you are completely wrong and utterly misjudging the enthusiasm on the dems side. They are excited they can vote for a vibrant younger women rather than a corpse. They are excited because they have a chance of beating a lying pig who is a wanna be dictator. They are excited to have hope, an alternative to dystopian Dons stale world of grievance and fear. They are excited because they know they can win.

Hope is a dangerous thing.

Trump isn't toast. You just want to believe he is.

Are the Dems now competitive? Absolutely. They've nailed it so far, but with minimal if any scrutiny.

Is Trump "toast"? Absolutely not. There is a long way to go.

They haven't debated yet.

Are the Dems now competitive? Absolutely. They've nailed it so far, but with minimal if any scrutiny.

Is Trump "toast"? Absolutely not. There is a long way to go.

They haven't debated yet.
He's a long way from the man we saw in 2016 and a lot of his show relies on him still being that guy.

But it is also about not letting Trump dictate the narrative and not giving Trump what he wants and of course inciting Trumps inevitable meltdown about how unfair it all is.

The Dems strategy is about delegitimising Trump and MAGA land. Appearing on their TV network is the opposite of that.
Fox isn’t playing the same game as the other news networks.
Fox News is all about entertainment and shock.
Everyone knows they are an illegitimate news source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope is a dangerous thing.

Trump isn't toast. You just want to believe he is.
Stokey, he's not well liked. He is adored by a certain percentage of the American population, those with low IQ's and a penchant for fascism. That percentage of cultist is too low for him to get to the Whitehouse and he need's to pick up a lot more voters. That is his problem. He's looking old, confused, the message is tired and he's not the new kid on the block. With the Dems putting up some great candidates and running a good campaign I have no doubt they will pick up many more swing voters (saw KH was now +13 on swingers in one state) and she will also energise the democrat base - which is much larger than the GOP's. Do those 2 things and she'll romp it in.

Stokey, he's not well liked. He is adored by a certain percentage of the American population, those with low IQ's and a penchant for fascism. That percentage of cultist is too low for him to get to the Whitehouse and he need's to pick up a lot more voters. That is his problem. He's looking old, confused, the message is tired and he's not the new kid on the block. With the Dems putting up some great candidates and running a good campaign I have no doubt they will pick up many more swing voters (saw KH was now +13 on swingers in one state) and she will also energise the democrat base - which is much larger than the GOP's. Do those 2 things and she'll romp it in.
Harris is equally unliked. Dems just want to pretend she is a totally different person to what everyone has seen over the last four years.

It's fun watching you all try to convince yourselves though.

Harris is equally unliked. Dems just want to pretend she is a totally different person to what everyone has seen over the last four years.

It's fun watching you all try to convince yourselves though.
I don't need to try, I feel the vibe, man. It's real, a blue wave. I'll just remind you, since 2016 Trump and his minions have not done very well in elections.
Be prepared for profound disappointment in November.

I don't need to try, I feel the vibe, man. It's real, a blue wave. I'll just remind you, since 2016 Trump and his minions have not done very well in elections.
I’m less sure. There’s still a long way to go and dems could misstep and disengage the base. Trump base are going to show up but the dem base and swingers are less invested

Remember lots of people saying Dan Adrews would suffer from not appearing on 3AW and Sky.

Maybe traditional media just isn't as important any more, especially those pitching to only one side of the debate.
I dont care if she does or doesnt go on Fox - to me she isnt gaining 1 single vote by doing so but I would do it and pushback on all the lies Fox has spouted and watch them cringe

And yes your point about ''traditional media ' is spot on . Old men yelling at clouds on AM radio is dead . Moving to TV wont resurrect the corpse

I assure you it's not real. Good to have excitement around here for a change though. It's was miserable on this board before Joe was knifed.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back