USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Being consistent on your messaging is a bad thing now?
Anything and everything is bad if Harris is doing it lol :rolleyes:

They're absolutely petrified of her. Which is funny, because yes there is a long way to go and she's no certainty imo - yet MAGA nation is flailing around like dear leader is already down double digits in every swing state.

Politco have an article about Walz by a former student. Seems a genuine good guy, he plays the crowd well, too. Probably a bit like he taught and what a tough crowd to work, teenagers! What I like most is, he has no investments other than his pension fund. None. I wonder how many US politicians have no investments.
This is interesting and I hope he maintains the course but it will be interesting to see where this sits in 4-8 years

Harris should definitely go on Fox to debate. A sign of weakness if she doesn't. Still think Trump beats her in the debate(s).

Walz is good btw.
Think she should go on if they have instant fact checking by someone independent of Fox.

Wouldn't see it as a weakness as almost all Fox viewership would be rusted on R and doubt that she would gain votes.

Think she should go on if they have instant fact checking by someone independent of Fox.

Wouldn't see it as a weakness as almost all Fox viewership would be rusted on R and doubt that she would gain votes.
Harris should have her own fact checking notes and hit them with it

I watch it regularly. Have no problem with it.
At least it doesn’t have the circus vibe like over on Fox.
The clown show.
FOX repeat almost every word (sometimes they embellish) everything Vance and Trump has spoken the last few days.
When Vance spoke about Harris not taking questions and doing an interview, that is all they spoke about all day.

I watch for a laugh.

This is interesting and I hope he maintains the course but it will be interesting to see where this sits in 4-8 years
I hope wrt investments, he stays the course. I simply don't understand why politicians are allowed to invest as they do. It's so corrupting, but it seems accepted lawmakers should be able to play the markets when they are involved in making laws that affect those markets.

So not using a teleprompter is bad now and reading from a teleprompter is now good.

Hard to keep up.
Even harder to keep up with Vance. Is critical of Harris for using a teleprompter says nothing about Trump having one but still going off on a tangent like Hector, crowds, sharks etc etc.

Haven't seen Vance using one yet but he doesn't say much nor for very long.

They are still trying to see what mud sticks, nothing yet so much keep trying to dig up dirt.

Maybe should concentrate what is different to what the public rejected in 2020 because at the moment they are reading from the same playbook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its hard to keep up when you post non-sequiters

When did I mention teleprompters?
Actual footage of Stokey posting since Biden dropped out:

200w.gif

Not that he's on his own.

I hope wrt investments, he stays the course. I simply don't understand why politicians are allowed to invest as they do. It's so corrupting, but it seems accepted lawmakers should be able to play the markets when they are involved in making laws that affect those markets.
Declared retail trusts (available to anyone) would be ok in my view. You aren’t going to be aware of specific shares you hold

No it isnt. There are so many issues to be covered. 10 debates would actually be ideal. 3 barely covers it. Plus she really does need to show him up on his home turf fox. If she did that she would blow the election away and the dems would get both the senate and house.
Why would you do extra debates against a compulsive liar that doesn't follow the rules?

Is that what the MSM told you to think?
No its on display for the whole world to see.

If you seriously can't watch that Trump presser from yesterday and ascertain that the guy is a complete nut who does nothing but talk absolute lie-filled diatribe, then there really is no hope for you.

No its on display for the whole world to see.

If you seriously can't watch that Trump presser from yesterday and ascertain that the guy is a complete nut who does nothing but talk absolute lie-filled diatribe, then there really is no hope for you.
Difficult to expect Stokey to detect lies when they align with what he believes to be true (this is a common issue to humans)

Honestly I don’t see a significant downside from Kamala appearing on fox. Sure the person in the house controlling the remote may be a hard core MAGA but the others in the household may not have been so rusted on and maybe able to swing those voters
I think this quite true. But also Fox IS the #1 cable station. Many people watch by rote. It is the background white noise, or they don't pay particular attention (like my G2 students). I bet there are more than a few who actually haven't watched Trump talk for more than a sound bite.
There could be a big enough buzz about a debate there for them to look more attentively. Remember the studies where they take Fox viewers off their favorite channel and give them other options, and they wake up like from a coma.
If the Dems can force fact-checking, it might be jarring for those viewers.

Is harris going to do a prime time interview anytime soon?

3 debates would be good too.

it’s realpolitik m8. the dems are in the honeymoon period. they have the two thickheads on the run; the publicity is positive; the money is flowing in; polling shows the dems are improving by the day. why, politically, would you not keep rolling for the time being?

i think she has said she’ll do a presser soon. i reckon the dems are handling the transfer brilliantly.

I dont care if she does or doesnt go on Fox - to me she isnt gaining 1 single vote by doing so but I would do it and pushback on all the lies Fox has spouted and watch them cringe

And yes your point about ''traditional media ' is spot on . Old men yelling at clouds on AM radio is dead . Moving to TV wont resurrect the corpse

buttigieg appears in the pseudo-news outfit from time to time bc he feels even if you get to a few who aren’t knuckleheads - my word - it’s worth it. frankly, i don’t know why you’d give an outfit that is openly hostile to you and being so blatant with fearmongering, personal abuse and lies any oxygen.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back