USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to read his books when I was in high school. Adolf Hitler: My Part in His Downfall etc.
Brilliant stuff.
That's one of my not to be read in public books. Nobody wants to see an idiot giggling helplessly to himself.

Harris had made up a fair bit of ground over the last 2-3 weeks.

Some pollsters are actually showing her winning now.

Almost a complete U-turn from when Biden was still running.

1723768918405.png

Harris had made up a fair bit of ground over the last 2-3 weeks.

Some pollsters are actually showing her winning now.

View attachment 2080657
More importantly, has leads or now breaking even in most reputable pollster's battleground state polls.

Still some way to go.

More importantly, has leads or now breaking even in most reputable pollster's battleground state polls.

Still some way to go.

yep - i think it's got a lot to do with the fact she is resonating with people who originally indicated they weren't going to vote at all. So she's making up a lot of % in that way.

Trump needs to get busy if he's gonna have a shot.

Still some way to go.
Also potentially bad news for Trump is that pollsters adjusted after 2016, and recent polling is closer to eventuality or even undercounts the Dem vote.

E.g. in Nevada, which is now break even or slight Trump lead on average, polls have underestimated the eventual Dem vote by a couple of % in each of the last 4 cycles.

Also potentially bad news for Trump is that pollsters adjusted after 2016, and recent polling is closer to eventuality or even undercounts the Dem vote.

E.g. in Nevada, which is now break even or slight Trump lead on average, polls have underestimated the eventual Dem vote by a couple of % in each of the last 4 cycles.

Nevada both on 44.4%

absolute line ball lol

The pollsters attempted to correct for their mistakes after 2016, and the results in 2020 were just as bad, if not worse, than 2016. It is impossible to know if they will properly account for the 'Trump factor' this time around - i.e. people turning up to vote for Trump who ordinarily would never vote.

The polls were reasonable accurate for the 2018 and 2022 mid-terms, moderately over-stating supports for the Dems in 2018 and moderately over-stating support for Republicans in 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would also suggest that Kamala Harris has only just taken control of the campaign, that the convention agenda was Biden’s agenda and Harris is now taylorimg that agenda and tweaking that agenda to make it her own.
I get the feeling they will spend a lot of time praising Joe

Let Walz off the leash and then ( I would advise ) a short sharp speech by Harris

Harris should obviously be holding press conferencess and doing media interviews. She won't yet, but she should be, for her own credibility.

the harris strategists are playing this campaign beautifully. the ones who are pushing for interviews are the magas. she will do them when it’s strategically in her interests.

btw to those who think florida is out of reach for the dems, the survey last night showed that harris is within 3 points of trump and that is within the statistical margin of error.

you’d think the republicans are favoured but the commentary was there is enormous discomfort about the magas and trump’s erratic behaviour.

we live in interesting times.

the harris strategists are playing this campaign beautifully. the ones who are pushing for interviews are the magas. she will do them when it’s strategically in her interests.

btw to those who think florida is out of reach for the dems, the survey last night showed that harris is within 3 points of trump and that is within the statistical margin of error.

you’d think the republicans are favoured but the commentary was there is enormous discomfort about the magas and trump’s erratic behaviour.

we live in interesting times.
Let's not forget the absolute contempt Trump held for the media and transparency. Wasn't it almost a year between WH press briefings at one point?

The pearl-clutching hypocrisy after a few weeks of Harris being the presumptive nominee, when the convention is the key platform to put forward the post Biden direction, is quite amusing.

Biden was 2.5% ahead at the time of the election in 2020

( not sure how that factors in and whether it was compared to 2016)

Jesus - this guy has come off the bench and kicked 5 in the first half , can't wait to see what he does for the rest of the game ;)
I'm almost in shock about how competent the dems have been since Biden dropping out. Campaign has the right tone, choosing the best option for VP, may it long continue.

I'm almost in shock about how competent the dems have been since Biden dropping out. Campaign has the right tone, choosing the best option for VP, may it long continue.
Trump has pissed off most of the proficient GOP advisors and doesn’t listen to those left. He truly believes he is the smartest person in the room, on any matter.

Self indulgent, undisciplined, unable to focus - no matter how well they set him up, with scripts and props, it comes down to him staying on message (and not crying about everyone treating him badly).

Trump and Vance certainly have a tin ear when it comes to women.

Trump has pissed off most of the proficient GOP advisors and doesn’t listen to those left. He truly believes he is the smartest person in the room, on any matter.

Self indulgent, undisciplined, unable to focus - no matter how well they set him up, with scripts and props, it comes down to him delivering the message.

Trump and Vance certainly have a tin ear when it comes to women.
It all shows once again how bad a candidate Biden was. 99.9% of dem politicans you can think of would be a better bet than Biden in his current state.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back