USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is getting a bit Leave it to Beaver for my tastes. The whole Mom and Pop America iconography leaves me as cold now as it did when the Reagans where trying it on.
He called Trump a scab.

That's actually a pretty good call.

25 days (and counting) since Biden was forced out.

No one demanding Harris answer for it - because those are the orders.

And the radical left media is in lock step with them.

Frightening and disgusting.

When she does - post it here - or anything resembling policy positions (yeah right)
Mate I'm radical left not the media. The media are so far to the right that come the revolution they'll be up against the wall right after you.

25 days (and counting) since Biden was forced out.

No one demanding Harris answer for it - because those are the orders.

And the radical left media is in lock step with them.

Frightening and disgusting.

When she does - post it here - or anything resembling policy positions (yeah right)
Are you naturally that stupid or does someone pay you to do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you naturally that stupid or does someone pay you to do it?
I've said it before. S4L's political posting is like someone trying to do a parody of conservatives, to mock them.

Unfortunately this level of commentary is rife these days.

Last edited:
Would be grand but no chance unfortunately, muh states rights.

I'd settle for just the election held on the weekend, would love to see the GOP argue against that one with a straight face. They know even doing just that would probably see them off for a generation.
I am just thinking just ask for absolutely everything to maybe get 1 or 2 things.

Harris should obviously be holding press conferencess and doing media interviews. She won't yet, but she should be, for her own credibility.
Possibly. But I imagine she's waiting until after the Democratic Convention, and also wants to make sure the specifics of her policy proposals are worked out. It is, of course, unusual for a presumptive candidate not to have these at this stage of the campaign, but this hasn't been a usual process.

As others have pointed out, there is still a long way to go until people actually get out and vote. She (likely with the backing of the party) has decided the first priority is to get out and re-energise the base. And she is getting out. She's not sitting quietly in the White House, hiding away from the public.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back