USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

pleased you acknowledge it. not something to be proud of. now put your diaper on and the fake bandage over your ear as dumb donny has and maga-off.
You've misread me.
I hate Trump
I hope he gets elected and destroys America.
I've heard Kamala speak and under pressure her voice raises to banshee levels.
The whole world hopes she wins, I hope under pressure from nappy boy that she doesn't crack for her own sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming out today and telling everyone that bidens presidency was one of the greatest was an utterly boneheaded comment that shows the inner circle democrats simply dont get it.

the voters want biden gone after just one term and you sit there and preach to them that his presidency was the greatest ever? All it says to the voter is at best you are going to try and repeat what biden did (which the voters dont want) but probably dont think you will even achieve that.

Its just a terrible message and optics.

Coming out today and telling everyone that bidens presidency was one of the greatest was an utterly boneheaded comment that shows the inner circle democrats simply dont get it.

the voters want biden gone after just one term and you sit there and preach to them that his presidency was the greatest ever? All it says to the voter is at best you are going to try and repeat what biden did (which the voters dont want) but probably dont think you will even achieve that.

Its just a terrible message and optics.

Biden’s actual policy agenda has been fine. Aside from going too hard on supporting Israel, but that’s standard US politician stuff for the most part.

I've stated many times before.
They are the worst war mongers lying, adulteress, scabies filled rotten treacherous country on earth.
Probably equally complicit as the catholic church.
Other than that I don't have any really good reasons.
They deserve to have thier country ruined and the best person to do it is orange man

Last edited:
Biden’s actual policy agenda has been fine. Aside from going too hard on supporting Israel, but that’s standard US politician stuff for the most part.
The voters disagree. Rightly or wrongly, they blame democrats and biden for inflation. Bidens afghanistan pull out was a disaster and he has been way to slow to condemn israel. Real or imagined biden is also blamed for an immigration crisis.

Just brushing away voters perceptions and telling them they are wrong is arrogant and will win zero votes. Instead she should try and sell and convince the public of the biden presidencys achievements. But never ever tell them he was the greatest while they currently disagree. Its the voters who decide if bidens presidency was great.

Plus there is a big difference between fine and greatest ever.

The voters disagree. Rightly or wrongly, they blame democrats and biden for inflation. Bidens afghanistan pull out was a disaster and he has been way to slow to condemn israel.

Plus there is a big difference between fine and greatest ever.

Wrongly. You’ve bought the Trump campaign spin.

Lol. Im supporting the democrats and one of the biggest trump haters on this forum.

You have missed my point.

The point is that it’s Trump’s lies and spin. Not fact.

There’s no migrant crime epidemic. Inflation is a global issue not isolated to the US, was never at record levels, and it’s down again under Biden. Biden didn’t start the Afghanistan withdrawal; most of it was done before he came in to office.

You've misread me.
I hate Trump
I hope he gets elected and destroys America.
I've heard Kamala speak and under pressure her voice raises to banshee levels.
The whole world hopes she wins, I hope under pressure from nappy boy that she doesn't crack for her own sake.
I get the feeling, you don't understand the world wide ramifications if he gets in.

It's not just Murica that'll be destroyed, he'll isolate the states from liberal democratic allies (including us) and all those allies will have to defend democracy from dictatorships like China and Russia without the worlds biggest power.

He's barracking for mad vlad to do as he pleases, has threatened to abandon NATO.

Anyone who values living in a liberal democracy certainly would not wish for this.

Be careful what you wish for.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back