USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

So a President's character is not important? OK. have a nice day.
When you pose the question.
So a presidents character is not important.
You posted THAT.
I just remarked that dufus Donny has already been in for 4 years and the planet didn't explode.

So obviously poor statesmanship from America doesn't effect the world.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you pose the question.
So a presidents character is not important.
You posted THAT.
I just remarked that dufus Donny has already been in for 4 years and the planet didn't explode.

So obviously poor statesmanship rom America doesn't effect the world.
Wait, what? Are you saying that I stated a President's character is not important? Am I reading you right?

You literally proved my point. Your preference is just some emotional reaction to a event from 4+ years ago that has zero to do with Kamala Harris herself...

I mean you gotta like her for more reasons than the above if you want to be serious. I mean What policies of hers do you like most?
My favourite policy is that Kamala Harris will protect the institutions of USA democracy.

And ultimately that is what is at stake at this election

:tearsofjoy:

ok sure.

You keep acting like i think Trump is a good president, i dont.

Just that your reasons are dumb.

Trumps not going to give up one of his major footholds in the Oceanic region just because you use tinfoil as a hat. What example can you provide from his first term that would lead to that being a chance?

AUKUS has plenty of get out of jail cards that Biden wrote in which USA dont actually have to give us submarines at all. Why aren't you calling that out?
I never said you think trump is a good president.

I've only stated that your attitude toward a trump presidency is rather nonchalant, I'm explaining why you shouldn't be.

Trump is an isolationist, only cares about murica and seemingly has a penchant to 'meh' any democratic alliance.

Has stated that he couldn't care less what Putin does.

Get out of jail cards? You think trump will abide by them? Do we really wanna find out? I don't.

I never said you think trump is a good president.

I've only stated that your attitude toward a trump presidency is rather nonchalant, I'm explaining why you shouldn't be.

Trump is an isolationist, only cares about murica and seemingly has a penchant to 'meh' any democratic alliance.

Has stated that he couldn't care less what Putin does.

Get out of jail cards? You think trump will abide by them? Do we really wanna find out? I don't.

We have already seen what a Trump administration does, and it did not entail the scaremongering you are suggesting relating to Australia.

You will be fine under another one, if that indeed happens.

My favourite policy is that Kamala Harris will protect the institutions of USA democracy.

And thats more important then 500,000 deaths in Russia/Ukraine is it?

You all spent more time commenting on a singular comment to one journalist then you have on Kamalas abilityto end this war.....

I mean that is a form of derangement syndrome id say. Not sure what we should call it though

Emotiional fluff

Not even as important as the Russia/Ukraine conflict
Hmm I highly doubt the average American when voting comes around that Ukraine/Russia is before, Health, Wages/Jobs, Education, Woman's rights, voting rights, immigration etc etc. Doubt it would even register at 0.0000000001%.

So no reply to post #600?

Harris has probably timed it impeccably.

US is about to start cutting rates which will favor her quite massively IMO.

So how is it a well laid out argument if you dont even know what AUKUS is? Thats a bit confusing?

Kinda seems like you were just cheerleading someone who likes the same candidate as you?

or would you like to retract that statement?
I was talking about aukus not Borough Blood

We have already seen what a Trump administration does, and it did not entail the scaremongering you are suggesting relating to Australia.

You will be fine under another one, if that indeed happens.
Last time the USA ended up with a stacked Supreme Court and the bureaucracy either gutted or filled with Trump yes men.

This time Trump is making it clear he will go further, destroy more institutions, put in more yes men and Trump has implied there will be no future elections at all.

These populist conservatives are a disaster. Morrison with multiple ministries, Netanyahu changing the law so politicians can override the judiciary, Boris just being a complete dickhead, yada yada

And you are “the world kept spinning” - that is a ****ing low bar you are setting for these guys

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back