USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol - Ill let you in on a secret

Donny thinks he had more people at his one event than MLK

Aint nobody going to come back from that

And that event was the one where he tried to have his mob storm the capitol and hang his VP.
MAGA are flailing, they can read the tea leaves, it’s panic stations.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've just made my first monetary contribution to the Harris/Walz campaign. Watched the rally from Arizona on YouTube. Same message basically as on Tuesday with additions. I really like Tim Walz. Crowd reminded me of the one I was in at the University of Illinois Chicago campus in Feb 2007 for Obama, the day after he announced his candidacy. Electric.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

fantastic to have someone on the scene posting.:thumbsu:

When you use grads to use AI for your campaign

Where was this picture posted by the Harris/Walz campaign?

Or is this just a pic created by a GOP supporter to try to invent that the dems did the same as the GOP's fail where they photoshopped the same group of people at least 5 times trying to "pad" Trump's pathetic turnout?

Can you show us where this was first posted, and by who?

Not only is it a poor attempt, it is stupid from the point of view that they would not let unaccredited people on the tarmac like that (not even in the airports back in the Civil War days that Trump spoke of)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or is this just a pic created by a GOP supporter to try to invent that the dems did the same as the GOP's fail where they photoshopped the same group of people at least 5 times trying to "pad" Trump's pathetic turnout?

Not only is it a poor attempt, it is stupid from the point of view that they would not let unaccredited people on the tarmac like

Snopes is investigating the claim of AI generated and the best they came up with 58% it isn't. Interesting what/how they came up with their analysis.

funny you should post this, from what I hear there's A-listers lining up to appear at the DNC. like, actual real artists, as opposed to Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock (and Scott Baio).

Yep. Pretty much the same ones who all vowed to hysterically leave the country in 2016… and yet none of them did. They aren’t high on credibility, any more than hogan and rock.

Not only is it a poor attempt, it is stupid from the point of view that they would not let unaccredited people on the tarmac like that (not even in the airports back in the Civil War days that Trump spoke of)

Your points here are quite valid, however I doubt you would raise the same concerns if a similar picture came out from the GOP.

Last edited:
Your points here are quite valid, however I doubt you would raise the same concerns if a similar picture came out from the GOP.
If it came from the GOP campaign, or came from the Democrat campaign - that is, it was officially posted by either camp - then my concern would be how could they be so stupid to knowingly create and post something so dumb.

But my concern here is whether this was created and posted by someone within the Dem campaign; or was created by someone sympathetic to the GOP to make the Dems look bad. With no evidence I can see that this was ever posted by the Dems, it is a valid concern is it not?

Show me it was originally posted by the Dems and I will stick to my word and repeat "How could they be so stupid to knowingly create and post something so dumb". Why would my opinion change based on which side did it? Would your opinion change based on which party is involved?

Errr... Toto, I have a feeling that I'm not in Chicago anymore.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

i obviously placed way too much weight on your “first monetary contribution to the harris /walz campaign” claim. didn't consider it might have come via oz. hefty exchange rate these days.:think:

have no idea what the toto bizo is all about.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back