USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Stokey. You must be thrilled that Biden stepped down.
After all, you went on and on about how non partisan you are and that both candidates were unsuitable to be President.
So you must have welcomed the Kamala train, hey. Hey?
What utter gibberish but a usual tactic on this board.

When did I say I was non partisan? No one on this whole board is non-partisan. You just have to look at how eveyone on these boards have simultaneously got behind Harris and punped her up as something she clearly is not. Its amazing to watch. Like a new chip has been put in.

But to answer your question, they are both just puppets and there is little difference between the two.

What utter gibberish but a usual tactic on this board.

When did I say I was non partisan? No one on this whole board is non-partisan. You just have to look at how eveyone on these boards have simultaneously got behind Harris and punped her up as something she clearly is not. Its amazing to watch. Like a new chip has been put in.

But to answer your question, they are both just puppets and there is little difference between the two.
Lol.
You denied you were a Trumper but you are

Joe was going to lose which is why Nancy knifed him. They had an opportunity to win but inexplicably they went with Harris. AOC would have been a better choice.
Oh sure AOC and then you would of cried foul about the radical left and commies taking over 🤣🤣🤣Pull the other one.

Last edited:
Lol.
You denied you were a Trumper but you are
That's really the only way ou can digest things isn't it? I'm a conservative and if I was living in the US I would be a Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee so I support him. Just like someone like Nikki Haley now supports Trump after losing the primary to him.

Why we're on primaries, how many primary votes has Harris received?

That's really the only way ou can digest things isn't it? I'm a conservative and if I was living in the US I would be a Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee so I support him. Just like someone like Nikki Haley now supports Trump after losing the primary to him.

This is classic conservative.

"I don't care who the nominee is, or what they believe or how much they hate democracy, I'm just gonna barrack for my team"

Trump doesn't even share conservative beliefs. It's just that only conservatives would be silly enough to believe the stuff he says and spend time and money to support him.

"I don't care who the nominee is, or what they believe or how much they hate democracy, I'm just gonna barrack for my team"

Trump doesn't even share conservative beliefs. It's just that only conservatives would be silly enough to believe the stuff he says and spend time and money to support him.
And the left care? What a load of bullshit.

Kamala getting endorsed and the way everyone, even those that despise her, are now barracking mindlessly for her just proves it.

Plus if we're talking about hating democracy, which candidate hasn't received a single primary vote but is the nominee.

Would appear it's the Dems that hate Democracy and would rather the back room decide who should represent them.

The majority wanted Bernie as well but that choice was decided by the back room as well.

Last edited:

He does advance conservative interests though? I'm not a conservative so find those things repellant, but the reason he is supported by conservatives is because he’s their best option to win power?

An odd aspect of American politics to me is that people seem to view themselves as servants of their candidates rather than the other way around. There’s no controversy in the UK threads in left wing people criticising Starmer nor right wingers criticising Sunak. Maybe even moreso in the Australian board where some of Albo’s fiercest critics are erstwhile Labor voters. I kinda get it for Americans (less rigid party ideologies and less structures that promote party membership and involvement), but as most of us are outsiders commenting on the shitshow I’m not sure why so many have adopted this prism to view it through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds like you are worried by Harris.
MAGA is so extreme that it is nothing like the Conservative Party. It’s Trumpism.

That's really the only way ou can digest things isn't it? I'm a conservative and if I was living in the US I would be a Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee so I support him. Just like someone like Nikki Haley now supports Trump after losing the primary to him. My immediate family vote conservative, but find Trump abhorrent, anti democratic and wouldn't vote for him.

So you just fall in lockstep behind a candidate who tried to fraudulently overturn the last Presidential election. That's some great principles right there. So much for the constitution, rule of law and freedom of speech etc.

Repeating the same debunked talking points. Primaries are not inherently democratic. You'd have to explain how the Democrats broke their own primary rules about a candidate stepping aside. Let's not forget the Republicans literally cancelling state primaries when Trump was the incumbent in 2020.

It sounds like you are worried by Harris.
MAGA is so extreme that it is nothing like the Conservative Party. It’s Trumpism.
I'm not worried by her at all. I know who she is. It more the media machine that is protecting her and the mindless useful idiots who are swallowing it that worry me.

So you just fall in lockstep behind a candidate who tried to fraudulently overturn the last Presidential election. That's some great principles right there. So much for the constitution, rule of law and freedom of speech etc.

Repeating the same debunked talking points. Primaries are not inherently democratic. You'd have to explain how the Democrats broke their own primary rules about a candidate stepping aside. Let's not forget the Republicans literally cancelling state primaries when Trump was the incumbent in 2020.
Just wondering what your thoughts are on Jamie Raskin saying if Trump wins they'll disqualify him and there'll be civil war?

Doesnt sound very accepting of election results.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Jamie Raskin saying if Trump wins they'll disqualify him and there'll be civil war?

Doesnt sound very accepting of election results.
You know this is disingenuous. He's proposing legislation he's worked on that would allow this, in reference to the 14th amendment, that would pass authority to Congress to "disqualify". Because in his view, the Supreme Court has absconded from their duty. In direct response to Trump's attempted insurrection.

And he is referring to, quite clearly, that there might be "civil war conditions" such as protection for congress against mobs. Not that he wants or will trigger a civil war.

I suspect she is a very organised type, meticulous in preparation, like a criminal prosecutor. She may not be so good at winging it. Walz is excellent at handling a crowd, probably much better than KH and I suspect better at winging it.

Trump making sure Covid was more fatal than it need to be and affecting his older supporters disproportionately, was in retrospect, probably not a good idea.
I was thinking she would be good at offense, but her defense might be weak since prosecutors don't take the stand.

You know this is disengenuous. He's proposing legislation he's worked on that would allow this, in reference to the 14th amendment, that would pass authority to Congress to "disqualify". Because in his view, the Supreme Court has absconded from their duty. In direct response to Trump's attempted insurrection.

And he is referring to, quite clearly, that there might be "civil war conditions" such as protection for congress against mobs. Not that he wants or will trigger a civil war.
It's still insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back