USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

No, there are facts also, among opinions. And facts don't care about your feelings, despite you feeling personally attacked when trying to defend the indefensible.

My immediate family vote conservative (I used to be), they would be in lockstep with Republicans on many policy issues (as was I), my Dad probably on the vast majority. But even they wouldn't vote for Trump because he doesn't give a fig about democracy, and is unhinged, nonsensical a lot of the time.
I love a good anecdote.

Just because you're a republican, doesn't mean you have to support every single candidate they throw up (as evidenced by the republicans that are urging voters not to vote for Trump). You don't have to be a sheep.

So just own up and admit you want a racist, bigoted rapist to become president.
Love this argument.

Always vote Democrat = loyal
Always vote Replican = a sheep.

Last edited:

That wasnt an anecdote. It was an opinion.
You're missing the point. Let me me make it simpler.

You've made an assumption about posters who "hate Trump", that they think they are better than everyone else, and that they are only surrounded by people who think like them.

I provided an anecdote to undercut that, because when you're calling out people in this thread, we're quite within reason to point out where you're incorrect on an individual basis.

I get you want your opinion to be treated as fact, without having to consider any challenges.

Just because you're a republican, doesn't mean you have to support every single candidate they throw up (as evidenced by the republicans that are urging voters not to vote for Trump). You don't have to be a sheep.

So just own up and admit you want a racist, bigoted rapist to become president.
Pretty sure he’s a fan of women being forced to stay in unhappy marriages too.

View attachment 2074499

The Trump administration say they've completed more than 400 miles of border wall since then.
It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).
However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrie
Did they give the Contract to Four Seasons Total Landscaping or maybe the Funeral Home or Dildo Shop next door?

That's really the only way ou can digest things isn't it? I'm a conservative and if I was living in the US I would be a Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee so I support him. Just like someone like Nikki Haley now supports Trump after losing the primary to him.

Why we're on primaries, how many primary votes has Harris received?
Mindless, and you don't like the word 'sheep'? Too funny.

That's really the only way ou can digest things isn't it? I'm a conservative and if I was living in the US I would be a Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee so I support him. Just like someone like Nikki Haley now supports Trump after losing the primary to him.

Why we're on primaries, how many primary votes has Harris received?
That makes you pretty shallow champ - fine to be a Republican but to support a malignant narcissist with his criminal history as their Leader just makes you a run of the mill sheep.

I'm non partisan.

I want Kamala to win simply cos the melts will be MAGAnificent but as you say they're both just cogs in the machine of empire.

I don't live in the US so none of their domestic policy wank matters to me.
It matters hugely to australias way of living. Far more than anyone realises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loyalty is an old fashioned idea only supported by republicans. Democrats believe in supporting ideas. Not loyalty to people.
i think he dems lost their way a bit in that regard under biden. walz has a record of achievement in that respect and kamala as a prosector too.

You're missing the point. Let me me make it simpler.

You've made an assumption about posters who "hate Trump", that they think they are better than everyone else, and that they are only surrounded by people who think like them.

I provided an anecdote to undercut that, because when you're calling out people in this thread, we're quite within reason to point out where you're incorrect on an individual basis.

I get you want your opinion to be treated as fact, without having to consider any challenges.
People of his ilk add nothing to the thread. Merely endless bullshit. He doesn’t debate alternative views on healthcare policy, public education or the dividend from investment in infrastructure. By not having him on IGNORE you allow him/them to dominate the thread, whilst contributing SFA.

Trump bankrupting companies to avoid paying his debts, stealing from charities and being a sexual predator are not opinions, they are facts.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that I think Harris would struggle in a genuine policy debate against somebody like Romney. It's why she struggled in the previous Democratic nomination race.

Sticking to catch-phrases and steadying the Biden path into her term will work against a flailing GOP with Trump and Vance, but it would have struggled against a decent politician.
Yep. She's not a great choice, but doing ok simply because she's not Biden or Trump.

Mind blowing that the Democrats thought they could just run Biden again. If they'd just run a standard open primary and come away with a tested and battle hardened candidate they'd be double digits up everywhere.

AOC would have been a better choice.
200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back