USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kamala has said nothing but the same thing since anointed. Thinking on her feet or going off teleprompter is a bridge too far for her it seems.

Until she says something of substance, engages with the media, or has an unscripted press conference there is really nothing else to say about her.
Perhaps if you bothered to listen to one of her rallies you would hear some substance?
Doubt they show it on Fox though, they prefer the raving orange lunatic.
Of course you must be really impressed with the substance of project 25. Have you read it yet?
Apart from project 25 what substance has Trump actually given? He has had years to come up with something surely?
Oh, by the way, here is Kamala taking questions from the media.

Perhaps if you bothered to listen to one of her rallies you would hear some substance?
Of course you must be really impressed with the substance of project 25. Have you read it yet?
Apart from project 25 what substance has Trump actually given? He has had years to come up with something surely?

BOOM!

I have watched one of her rallies which means Ive watched all of them.

She talks about 'On day one I will...'. She is currently in the White House. Why does she have to wait? She is the government.

And if the obviously staged presser impresses you then the bar set for Kamala is even lower than it was for Biden.

And we can debate the various policies when they are announced by Harris. I still cant see snything on her website.

Last edited:
I have watched her one of her rallies which means Ive watched all of them.

She talks about 'On day one I will...'. She is currently in the White House. Why does she have to wait? She is the government.

And if the obviously staged presser impresses you then the bar set for Kamala is even lower than it was for Biden.

And we can debate the various policies when they are announced by Harris. I still cant see snything on her website.
She has been rather busy with her rallies, not holed up at MAL playing golf, entertaining dictators and throwing ketchup.
What are Trump’s policies, with substance?.. actual substance?
Admit it.
There is no Dem Polly you would give any credit to, is there?
You were concerned about Biden’s age. He stepped down from the nomination. Now do Trump you hypocrite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A stump speech by its very nature doesn’t change a great deal from day to day. The intro includes local references, prior to rolling out the content.

Democrats from across the country join together every four years to craft their party’s platform. Aug 19-22 will see their National Convention in which delegates will ratify the party platform, vote to nominate VP Harris for president and affirm her choice of Gov Walz for VP.

Following the convention Harris and Welz will be responsible for selling, and attracting support for, the Policy Platform.

Last edited:
She has been rather busy with her rallies, not holed up at MAL playing golf, entertaining dictators and throwing ketchup.
What are Trump’s policies, with substance?.. actual substance?
Admit it.
There is no Dem Polly you would give any credit to, is there?
You were concerned about Biden’s age. He stepped down from the nomination. Now do Trump you hypocrite.
And there's no GOP polly you would give credit to.

I dont understand why you guys always argue this way as though you are somehow special

You are not a swing voter, as Im not a swing voter.

But keep trying to convince yourself you're non partisan. It's hilarious.
Our trumpy nuffies are really struggling in here at the moment, all the Russian bots they like to parrot must have been sent to the Kursk front or something
Russia! Russia! Russia!

We're struggling. just lol.

Last edited:
IDK, I give some credit to the principled stands that the likes of Romney, Cheney, Pence, Kinzinger, Collins, Murkowski and others took against a President who refused to accept the will of the American people and attempted to fraudulently overturn a Presidential election.

Likewise some credit to other Republicans in the executive branch and state officials in refusing to go along with Trump's schemes. e.g.

Republicans Jeffrey Rosen (Acting AG), Richard Donoghue (Deputy Acting AG), Steven Engel (Assistant AG) who refused to dishonestly sign letters claiming voter fraud and threatened to resign if Trump made moves (which he was suggesting to the latter two) to replace them one by one until he found someone loyal enough to lie for him.

Republican Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's Secretary of State, who refused to support Trump's false claims of election fraud and overturn the state's results. And failed to "find the votes" when Trump asked.

Rusty Bowers, Arizona GOP House Speaker, who refused to submit illegitimate electors from his state, despite a concerted effort by Trump to pressure him.

Some of Trump's "best people", that have worked with him and now won't vote for him, like Mark Esper, Secretary of Defence and Stephanie Grisham, WH Communications Director and Press Secretary (who has endorsed Harris).

There are many more Republican politicians at federal and state level, officials who worked with Trump, had dealings with Trump, or are just Republicans with some principles worth praising, that refuse to support his candidacy.

Some statements by Harris which indicate a policy platform https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...8/08/kamala-harris-policy-agenda/74703435007/

And no you nuffies '' why doesnt she implement them now '' doesnt work. She wants to do Trump slowly ;)

National protections for reproductive freedoms​

Harris, in speeches as the presumptive nominee in Atlanta, Houston and Indianapolis, promised to sign a law restoring the federal right to reproductive freedoms including abortion if Congress passes it.

'Building up the middle class'​

While experts anticipate Harris will stick close to the Biden administration on economic policies, Harris has stated supporting the middle class would be a priority.

We fight for a future with affordable housing, affordable health care, affordable child care, paid leave."

Harris also told the The American Federation of Teachers at a convention in Houston she supports student loan forgiveness, a big goal of the Biden administration.

Gun law reform​

Addressing the campaign staffers in Wilmington, Harris argued for the freedom from gun violence, saying she would work to pass universal background checks, red flag laws and an assault weapon ban.

As Vice President, Harris oversaw the newly established White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention. The initiative intended to build off the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, a law passed in 2022, which is considered the biggest gun safety package in 30 years.

Walz, a hunter and gun owner, also brings experience strengthening gun control laws in Minnesota. While he was once endorsed by gun rights groups such as the National Rifle Association, he began supporting stricter gun laws after the 2018 Parkland shooting.

Voting rights​

Harris has repeatedly promised to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act and the Freedom to Vote Act.

As Vice President, she pushed to enshrine voting rights. The John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act would have extended the protection of the 1965 Voting Rights Act and required federal approval for some local election law changes, but it has repeatedly stalled in Congress.

I dont understand why you guys always argue this way as though you are somehow special

Russia! Russia! Russia!

In Australia I am a swing voter. More often Labor but occasionally Lib voter.
I am in general anti populist governments.
I admire those Repubs who stayed true to their core values in spite of Trump’s threats against them and their families.
Also I never actually said I was non partisan but you demonstrate you are. I am very open in my distain for Trumpism. If only you would be open about your love of it.
If the ALP here had a leader as corrupt and cruel and dangerous for Australia and deranged as Trump I would vote for an alternative party to oust him.

Last edited:

Russia! Russia! Russia!

GOP pollies are all election deniers , or at best trump arse lickers.
Trump is a racist , lying man. Why would anyone give credit to someine who supports him?
GOP= racists and climate bastards.

Last edited:
Kamala has said nothing but the same thing since anointed. Thinking on her feet or going off teleprompter is a bridge too far for her it seems.

Until she says something of substance, engages with the media, or has an unscripted press conference there is really nothing else to say about her.
It doesn't matter what maga talking points you bring up, it's all over, people are sick of trump's bs and lies.
Did you like trump's racisr attack on Kamala's heritage? He would be sacked on the spot in any workplace for saying that and yet you still support him.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back