USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh wow, not good if she loses people like Joey...shows a downturn in support from black women.

GTSHFAmWwAAJZWt.jpg:large

Top notch source, keep it up
rofl

Wingnut conservatives on tilt, you love to see it

Interesting if accurate.
Explains the voter suppression push by the Right.
Complacency is not an option this year.

It isn’t accurate.

2008 had only 62% with what was considered a semi landslide to Obama,

2020 had 67% turnout with a very narrow electoral college win to Biden. If 0.6% of the vote was shifted in WI, AZ and GA Trump would have won (that was a smaller win than Trump had over Hillary in 2016).

My thought is that in 2020 the anti-Trump vote in AZ was linked to his criticism of McCain who has generally faded from consciousness now so that will revert to the GOP norm. GA apparently has had an influx of anti “woke” migrants “escaping” states with restrictive Covid policies like NY and CA (similar to FL) so I don’t think it’s a given the Dems can repeat their successes there.

It’s all down to WI, MI and PA. Again. All Trump needs is one to claim victory.

Last edited:
She really is all over the place:
That's just trolling :D

ID to enter a rally venue - not long after an assassination attempt on a candidate - is not the same as voter ID.

Nice try. 5/10 though.

It isn’t accurate.

2020 had 67% turnout with a very narrow electoral college win to Biden. If 0.6% of the vote was shifted in WI, AZ and GA Trump would have won (that was a smaller win than Trump had over Hillary in 2016).

My thought is that in 2020 the anti-Trump vote in AZ was linked to his criticism of McCain who has generally faded from consciousness now so that will revert to the GOP norm. GA apparently has had an influx of anti “woke” migrants “escaping” states with restrictive Covid policies like NY and CA (similar to FL) so I don’t think it’s a given the Dems can repeat their successes there.

Which reveals how insane and gullible US voters are then, plus a few on here.

It isn’t accurate.

Long way to go, but 538 now has Harris ahead in Arizona (by 0.3%), behind by 0.1% in Georgia and gaining, as well as regular tease North Carolina, where the latest YouGov poll has them tied (other reputable polls have this race tightening over time).

Republicans running Trump aligned election-denier Kari Lake in the AZ senate race won't help them, and the fact this race is happening might drive some additional turnout (and additional votes for Harris, now that Biden's name won't be there).

Trump bashing popular Georgia governor Kemp, probably not doing him any favours either, though I think this is the most likely to flip back.

NC this time also has a Governor election and a poor Republican candidate, currently lagging considerably, which may hurt them. NC also has the same EC votes (16) as Georgia, more than Arizona, so you'd expect them to go hard there as well.

Last edited:
Long way to go, but 538 now has Harris ahead in Arizona (by 0.3%), behind by 0.1% in Georgia and gaining, as well as regular tease North Carolina, where the latest YouGov poll has them tied (other reputable polls have this race tightening over time).

Republicans running Trump aligned election-denier Kari Lake in the AZ senate race won't help them, and the fact this race is happening might drive some additional turnout (and additional votes for Harris, now that Biden's name won't be there).

Trump bashing popular Georgia governor Kemp, probably not doing him any favours either, though I think this is the most likely to flip back.

NC this time also has a Governor election and a poor Republican candidate, currently lagging considerably, which may hurt them. NC also has the same EC votes (16) as Georgia, more than Arizona, so you'd expect them to go hard there as well.

Nevada plus any one of Georgia, NC, or Arizona would counter the Pennsylvania result.

Still can't see how you win any of those states without also winning Pennsylvania as a Democrat... so focus needs to be on carrying the rust-belt three... AND not alienating Nebraska-2.

trump takes no notice of their policy position. on any account, doubt he's ever read their platform
He's completely transactional - only says and acts on things that will either boost his insecure ego or enrich him personally.
Zero morals , values or principles.............

Nevada plus any one of Georgia, NC, or Arizona would counter the Pennsylvania result.

Still can't see how you win any of those states without also winning Pennsylvania as a Democrat... so focus needs to be on carrying the rust-belt three... AND not alienating Nebraska-2.

The rust-belt is swinging towards the Dems in a big way. With Harris instead of Biden, the Dems now lead in polls that were previously trailing. Michigan appears the one that's been slowest to react. I'd expect Walz to be spending most of his time in the rust belt for the next 3 months appearing at as many events as possible, with a few trips to AZ, NV, Georgia, NC.

Nevada remains a slight lead for the Dems.

Obviously things can change, and Trump can still carve out an electoral college win, but you'd prefer to be the Dems right now.

If the convention goes without any sizeable hitches and the Dems talk about healthcare, infrastructure, reproductive rights, the environment etc, they will likely continue their rise in polling. It's whether they can then maintain leads and if there's any economic news the Republicans can jump on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing that a Harris/Walz ticket means is that the Dems, now leading nationwide, are likely to regain the House, and a good chance of retaining 50 in the Senate. Montana the iffy one.

If the Dems win the presidency, they probably have all 3. And without Manchin and Sinema, the obstacles to voting rights reform and other more ambitious legislation.

Senate elections in the next few cycles put Republicans on the defence, as opposed to recent ones.

It isn’t accurate.

Also, Arizona this week has approved an abortion rights ballot for November. This can increase turnout, and it makes it a bigger issue in the state, which would tend to help Democrats.

Trump as president is what you get when half of America thinks pro wrestling is real and yet they’re allowed to vote.

And they hate car racing where you turn left and right.

Get the feeling you would run through a brick wall for "Coach Walz"
I've got a bit of a man crush to be honest............
This is getting a bit Leave it to Beaver for my tastes. The whole Mom and Pop America iconography leaves me as cold now as it did when the Reagans where trying it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back