USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did someone say there isnt any policy?

- $25,000 Subsidy for First-Time Homebuyers: A federal subsidy of $25,000 for more than 1 million first-time homebuyers to assist with down payments.-

$6,000 Child Tax Credit: A $6,000 Child Tax Credit for the first year of a baby’s life, in addition to restoring the Biden administration’s Child Tax Credit that expired in 2021, which provided $3,000 per child (up from $2,000).-

Elimination of Medical Debt: Proposing to cancel medical debt for millions of Americans by using federal funds to buy and forgive outstanding medical debt from healthcare providers.-

Ban on Price Gouging for Groceries and Food:Introducing the "first-ever" ban on price gouging for groceries and food, including authorizing the Federal Trade Commission to impose fines on grocery stores that engage in excessive price hikes.-

Cap on Prescription Drug Costs: Expanding on provisions from the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act, Harris proposes capping out-of-pocket spending on prescription drugs at $2,000 annually for all Americans, extending beyond just Medicare beneficiaries.-

Earned Income Tax Credit Expansion: Expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit for lower-wage workers by up to $1,500.
Just so we arent talking about Trump in the Harris47 thread

These align with most of my core beliefs : Free Education , Medical and Income Support so I'm behind them

I do think the price gouging might run into trouble. Whats gouging and whats profit making and where is the margin? Does putting the price of toilet paper up in a pandemic stop ''buyers '' onselling?

Wil they go after Hotels and Cafes that charge extra around special events ie Poker World Series or Superbowl etc? I just think the cost in setting this up to police would be prohibitive.

I cant get enough of posts like this.

Trump has always meandered. My take on what he is doing at the moment is that he is trying too hard to riff after each point he is making to show he doesnt require just a teleprompter and to juxtapose himself against Harris. I also think its the media's new attack to shield Harris. They ignored Joe's age and incompetence but now Trump is old they can do what they never did with Biden. MSM are nothing but predictable.
But as I said we have nothing to compare Harris with until she does a debate or an unscripted interview. If at the debate Trump does a Joe I might agree with you.

You talk about mental states, well the number he has done on so many people's mental states is astounding. What you have written above is proof of that. Its just dripping with a unhinged hatred that just isn't normal except to places like here where you can get 20 likes from just saying 'Trump bad'

You have all lived and breathed hatred of him for so longbthat he is isnt even Trump anymore, he's just this entity you can blame for everything that is wrong with your life. He:s become a Sauron like being. Once he is destroyed a massive cloud will be lifted on all your lives snd middle earth will have been saved.

I really hope it hasn't scarred you all for life and you'll return to some type of normality but I truly have my doubts. You'll just move on to the next person to demonise.

Final point. Trump is going to be jailed on Sept 18 without a shadow of a doubt. If this disqualifies him and someone else has to take over that is more Harris' age. Do you think the Dems will win?
I think Nikki Haley would be a strong contender, would need to have a competent vp nominee though

So you're saying Harris is not mentally competent? Sounds like desperation stakes from you and Fox News.
I think it might have been Jon Stewart who said one of Trump's problems going forward is he's become Biden.

But what’s her stance on Hannibal Lecter?

And....

austin-powers.gif

Cos he said Important 3 times?

I see this is the new attack now Biden is now longer the nominee.

In any case, you'd think the most devastating thing for Harris to do would be to do an unscripted press conference of her own to show how with it and mentally competent she is.

There is a reason she hasnt and wont and it has nothing to do with Trump.
Given how much it is triggering you imagine how enraged the orange one is.

Kamala Harris is winning. Bigly

You guys really just want a uniparty. Other than opposing Trump what is it about Haley that appeals to you? Is it her wanting to curtail free speech or is it her hunger for war?
I can't imagine, even having been conservative most of my life, the level of denial it takes to negatively compare most US politicians, including Haley, to Trump regarding freedom of speech.

Niave.

I remember Biden getting into power and being inaugurated. I'm sure you all told us then that that wasnt going to happen.

Biden has even said unchallenged that Trump has said he'll be a dictator from day one. Can someone show where he has said that.

You guys spend so much time in here spouting the same thing and nodding in unison I honestly doubt you know what reality is. Which was my original point.
Close enough I'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys really just want a uniparty. Other than opposing Trump what is it about Haley that appeals to you? Is it her wanting to curtail free speech or is it her hunger for war?
How has she aimed to curtail free speech?
I see her as being able to promote the more mainstream republican ideas without the batshit religious crud and reduce the degree of partisan division. I suppose reducing partisan ship is in a way going the direction of “uni party” but where the USA is there are people who have lost touch with reality due to the selective consumption of media. I see Haley as a way out of that

Did someone say there isnt any policy?

- $25,000 Subsidy for First-Time Homebuyers: A federal subsidy of $25,000 for more than 1 million first-time homebuyers to assist with down payments.-

$6,000 Child Tax Credit: A $6,000 Child Tax Credit for the first year of a baby’s life, in addition to restoring the Biden administration’s Child Tax Credit that expired in 2021, which provided $3,000 per child (up from $2,000).-

Elimination of Medical Debt: Proposing to cancel medical debt for millions of Americans by using federal funds to buy and forgive outstanding medical debt from healthcare providers.-

Ban on Price Gouging for Groceries and Food:Introducing the "first-ever" ban on price gouging for groceries and food, including authorizing the Federal Trade Commission to impose fines on grocery stores that engage in excessive price hikes.-

Cap on Prescription Drug Costs: Expanding on provisions from the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act, Harris proposes capping out-of-pocket spending on prescription drugs at $2,000 annually for all Americans, extending beyond just Medicare beneficiaries.-

Earned Income Tax Credit Expansion: Expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit for lower-wage workers by up to $1,500.
Thoughts Stokey? You've been crying out for some detail from the Harris camp I believe.

Is it too communist, or just communist enough?

I cant get enough of posts like this.

Trump has always meandered. My take on what he is doing at the moment is that he is trying too hard to riff after each point he is making to show he doesnt require just a teleprompter and to juxtapose himself against Harris. I also think its the media's new attack to shield Harris. They ignored Joe's age and incompetence but now Trump is old they can do what they never did with Biden. MSM are nothing but predictable.
But as I said we have nothing to compare Harris with until she does a debate or an unscripted interview. If at the debate Trump does a Joe I might agree with you.

You talk about mental states, well the number he has done on so many people's mental states is astounding. What you have written above is proof of that. Its just dripping with a unhinged hatred that just isn't normal except to places like here where you can get 20 likes from just saying 'Trump bad'

You have all lived and breathed hatred of him for so longbthat he is isnt even Trump anymore, he's just this entity you can blame for everything that is wrong with your life. He:s become a Sauron like being. Once he is destroyed a massive cloud will be lifted on all your lives snd middle earth will have been saved.

I really hope it hasn't scarred you all for life and you'll return to some type of normality but I truly have my doubts. You'll just move on to the next person to demonise.
You errr... you do realise you just replied to a post accusing you of being out of touch with this off the wall fantasy-infused stream of consciousness, yeah?

Convincing rebuttal there, Lord of the Rings **** me :tearsofjoy:

Final point. Trump is going to be jailed on Sept 18 without a shadow of a doubt. If this disqualifies him and someone else has to take over that is more Harris' age. Do you think the Dems will win?
Doubt that he'll be jailed for that one, but even if he was he won't be replaced. Conviction and jailing doesn't disqualify, he'll go down swinging and continue to run from inside a jail cell if he has to - he knows becoming president again is the only thing that can save him from further legal trouble.

Niave.

I remember Biden getting into power and being inaugurated. I'm sure you all told us then that that wasnt going to happen.

Biden has even said unchallenged that Trump has said he'll be a dictator from day one. Can someone show where he has said that.

You guys spend so much time in here spouting the same thing and nodding in unison I honestly doubt you know what reality is. Which was my original point.
You first mate - can you show us where Biden said he'll be a "dictator from day one"? All I can find is Biden stating, correctly, that Trump has said he'll be a "dictator on day 1".

Niave.

I can only assume that you only follow FOX and RW media because yes Trump, yes in a speech did say he would be Dictator on day one. He also said he would deport millions of immigrants.

You can ignore and deny all the stuff that comes out of his mouth and rewrite history all you like, just as he does, but facts are facts. .
And, please, don’t insult thinking folks by pretending that you’re actually in the real world.

Anyway let’s talk …say…..family policy.
I mean apparently Trump and Vance have been out there stating their policies.

Tell me what is the Trump/ Vance family policy?

Then we can compare it to Harris/ Walz policy in that area.

Let’s see how they stack up.
That’s a starting point.

You are a walking DNC talking point.

Amazing how weird got poll tested and even Australians on an AFL footy site just fell into line and started using it.
Hope the Dems dont say you all need to kill Republicans to save Democracy.

It's utterly bizarre and just proves you honestly cant think for yourselves.

Usually every poster on here has a style that is easily recognisable. I literally lose track of who Im replying to here because it is all exactly the same.
oh please don’t try to pretend you are the thinking one in the group.
You can’t accept any facts.
You remind me so much of CTID that I could almost swear you are the same person.
Maybe you need to open up your eyes.

Thoughts Stokey? You've been crying out for some detail from the Harris camp I believe.

Is it too communist, or just communist enough?
Has Stokey replied at all to these types of informative posts, does he ever answer the questions posed, or does he just conveniently ignore? Hard to take him seriously, isn’t it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back