USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Stokey is one of those types who deliberately spouts ridiculous non sensical crap, have everyone telling him he’s an idiot and thinks that’s him doing a “haha gotcha, you believed I was serious”.
Like Trump was joking about bleach to rid covid o

25t69uwne5c51.gif

Effectively 53/47. You would think it needs to be 51+, so still line ball.

Trump is no longer seen as the agent of change - the disruptor in chief. VP Harris is the candidate that ‘double haters’ are turning to for the creation of a society where the people can rise above the circumstances of their birth and live the American dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try telling Tim he wasnt a coach - this tells me he was deeply involved in a sports programme

Regardless of his own circumstances the coach persona risks alienating people who didn't exactly feel welcomed in the sporting world.

"never even heard of the guy..."
This is Trump's problem in a nutshell - blow smoke up his arse , offer to work for free or give a huge donation and you're in his good books or heaven forbid his inner circle. He is so easily manipulated.
He has no moral compass , principles or values hence he attracts every manner of crackpot , whackjob and people pushing their own agenda.

Regardless of his own circumstances the coach persona risks alienating people who didn't exactly feel welcomed in the sporting world.
You can’t be anything without the risk of alienating some segment.

And his support of his school’s first openly gay student, should go a long way to proving that he isn’t a Gym Jordan style jock.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back