USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

The best and brightest have jobs they excel at, lovely families they enjoy spending time with. They aren’t taking on 18 hours a day suckholing to prospective voters, donors and party bosses - not giving a rats about their marriage.

Possibly, though I have seen rumours about Shawn Fain having political ambitions. I could definitely see it - he and AOC gave the best speeches so far by a fair way.

Who shot a 51 with Bryson DeChambeau. Better than he has done with other pro golfers.

11m views the biggest golf video in history to boot.

That's not even in the top 100 biggest golf videos on YouTube.

This stuff ain't hard to check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Game Handshake GIF by GIPHY Gaming

I don’t get it.

The idea of "the Left" now means something completely different from what it used to. Watching Hilary say "Thank You" so many times and praise the Presidency of crazy Joe would make any normal person puke, what on Earth will the "cackle box" say? It's very sad indeed. You can't argue the point with a leftie anymore, the wilful ignorance and delusion is debilitating.
Run along.

The four speakers who as ordinary people talked on the abortion ban and their own experiences was extremely powerful. I shed some tears, in all honesty.

The switch to Kamala and someone who’s far more forthright on defending abortion rights than Biden is a good move to be able to campaign so strongly on this.

Unlike Donald Trump, whose extreme Project 2025 agenda would drive up the deficit, increase taxes on the middle class by $3,900, and send our economy spiralling into recession — her plan is a fiscally responsible way to put money back in the pockets of working people and ensure billionaires and big corporations pay their fair share,” a Harris campaign spokesperson said.

Andy Beshear: 'Extremism is being soundly rejected'
Andy Beshear, Kentucky’s governor, emphasized abortion rights, women’s rights and reproductive justice in his speech, one of the final remarks before Joe Biden takes the stage.

3384.jpg

'Trump says people are absolutely thrilled that women have their basic rights eliminated. JD Vance says women should stay in violent marriages and that pregnancies resulting from rape are simply inconvenient. Their policies give rapists more rights than their victims. That’s not inconvenient. It’s just plain wrong …

Thankfully, this extremism is being soundly rejected all over our country'

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back