USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

FOX didn't like it.

Dana chanelling her inner Pauline.

200.webp

Hey, I called Trump "weird" a year or two ago and was criticised by some of the liberals here for being insufficiently scathing and for using a neutral descriptor.

I look forward to everything else I say being inevitably embraced.
I haven't seen you and Tim Walz in the same room...

So stating facts that rapists and murderers are crossing the southern border is racist and Hitler-esque is it?

You see EVERYTHING through a racial prism but it's everyone else other than you that is racist.
American citizens do more crimes per capita than immigrants. Therefore I am stating that Americans are rapists and murderers, but some I am sure, are very fine people.

Kamala is an absolute moron.

All the Democrats had to do was put a half decent candidate up (not RFK Jnr, he's a dickhead too), and they would've won in a canter.

Now it'll be yet another shit show, with two terrible options.
IMG_1485.jpeg
You are good on your predictions

You're not watching?

Melanie Campbell.
This anti white racism of the dems is out of control, this and the self hating white VP Tim Walz talking about white guy tacos, I think this is leading to a slippery slope where white folk will be deported and/or put into camps, most likely late Jan 2025.

Keep up the fight Stokey!

No no no! I insist Stokey watches the whole thing, all days, 8 hours per day, and posts his running commentary here.

Could be one the funniest episodes in BF history, its rare to get a granular play by play of someone disintegrating before you real time :tearsofjoy:
I actually love Stokey, he is a high value poster.

The idea of "the Left" now means something completely different from what it used to. Watching Hilary say "Thank You" so many times and praise the Presidency of crazy Joe would make any normal person puke, what on Earth will the "cackle box" say? It's very sad indeed. You can't argue the point with a leftie anymore, the wilful ignorance and delusion is debilitating.
Is your avatar a Stranglers album cover? Good album!

You are free to argue your nuanced points of view. Call me highbrow but just referring to Kamela laughing a lot, doesn't meet that bar. Either way, keep listening to the Stranglers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AOC gave a hell of a speech. The sooner she runs for President the better, in all likelihood.

Her being followed by Hillary is a pretty stark contrast.
Republicans have nowhere to go crticising dems. Joe Manchin would be a radical communist to them, I mean how much more scary can you be when you paint Joe Biden as a radical? Its just the boy crying wolf.

I think the dems may have FINALLY after 8 years of MAGA stupidity, not got scared of being referred to as radical leftists, and trying to run to outflank the republicans and be nice moderate republicans to MAGA's extreme republicans, then wonder why it doesn't really work.

Andy Beshear: 'Extremism is being soundly rejected'
Andy Beshear, Kentucky’s governor, emphasized abortion rights, women’s rights and reproductive justice in his speech, one of the final remarks before Joe Biden takes the stage.

View attachment 2085487

'Trump says people are absolutely thrilled that women have their basic rights eliminated. JD Vance says women should stay in violent marriages and that pregnancies resulting from rape are simply inconvenient. Their policies give rapists more rights than their victims. That’s not inconvenient. It’s just plain wrong …

Thankfully, this extremism is being soundly rejected all over our country'
Those who were saying dems had to stick with Biden cos, well who else is there. Heaps of good ones out there, Beshear was my 2nd preference for VP if they didn't go Walz.

Clueless dems are clueless:

MRC Poll: Most Dems, Independents Don't Know About Harris' 'Radicalism'​

Most Democratic and independent voters are unaware about "many of the controversial and radical positions" Vice President Kamala Harris has taken as a lawmaker, according to a Media Research Center poll released Wednesday.

MRC, a conservative media watchdog group it says is dedicated to bringing political balance to the news and entertainment media, asked 1,200 people, including 800 registered Democrats and 400 Independents, about 10 aspects of Harris' "radical" record:

• Harris would consider allowing death row inmates to vote (86% unaware —14% aware)
  • Harris supported the elimination of private healthcare (81% unaware — 19% aware)
  • Harris promoted a fund to bail out violent protesters during 2020 riots (78% unaware — 22% aware)
  • Harris supported abolishing ICE (77% unaware — 23% aware)
  • Harris was named the most liberal U.S. senator in 2019 (75% unaware — 25% aware)
  • Harris said it should not be considered a crime to enter the U.S. illegally (74% unaware — 26% aware)
  • Harris co-sponsored the Green New Deal (73% unware — 27% aware)
  • Harris never visited a conflict zone on the border as border czar (72% unaware — 28% aware)
  • Harris supported cutting funding for the police (71% unaware — 29% aware)
  • Harris supported reparations payments to atone for slavery in the U.S. (71% unaware — 29% aware)
The margins of error were not immediately available.

When voters were asked where they got their news, they said ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. :poo:

"This suggests that the knowledge gaps found by our poll reveal a failure of these outlets to report on radical positions once (and perhaps currently) supported by the now-Democratic nominee for President," MRC said on its website.

Quite inspiring

Have to say that almost every tweet posted in here is from someone I have never heard of. Is this the algo throwing this stuff out at people or are the tweeters actually well known and I live a sheltered life?

Clueless dems are clueless:

MRC Poll: Most Dems, Independents Don't Know About Harris' 'Radicalism'​

Most Democratic and independent voters are unaware about "many of the controversial and radical positions" Vice President Kamala Harris has taken as a lawmaker, according to a Media Research Center poll released Wednesday.

MRC, a conservative media watchdog group it says is dedicated to bringing political balance to the news and entertainment media, asked 1,200 people, including 800 registered Democrats and 400 Independents, about 10 aspects of Harris' "radical" record:

• Harris would consider allowing death row inmates to vote (86% unaware —14% aware)
  • Harris supported the elimination of private healthcare (81% unaware — 19% aware)
  • Harris promoted a fund to bail out violent protesters during 2020 riots (78% unaware — 22% aware)
  • Harris supported abolishing ICE (77% unaware — 23% aware)
  • Harris was named the most liberal U.S. senator in 2019 (75% unaware — 25% aware)
  • Harris said it should not be considered a crime to enter the U.S. illegally (74% unaware — 26% aware)
  • Harris co-sponsored the Green New Deal (73% unware — 27% aware)
  • Harris never visited a conflict zone on the border as border czar (72% unaware — 28% aware)
  • Harris supported cutting funding for the police (71% unaware — 29% aware)
  • Harris supported reparations payments to atone for slavery in the U.S. (71% unaware — 29% aware)
The margins of error were not immediately available.

When voters were asked where they got their news, they said ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. :poo:

"This suggests that the knowledge gaps found by our poll reveal a failure of these outlets to report on radical positions once (and perhaps currently) supported by the now-Democratic nominee for President," MRC said on its website.
Lol.

1724162407693.png

Kamala is an absolute moron.

All the Democrats had to do was put a half decent candidate up (not RFK Jnr, he's a dickhead too), and they would've won in a canter.

Now it'll be yet another shit show, with two terrible options.
If Kamala Harris is “an absolute moron”,
as you’ve proclaimed, what does that mean about your relationship with your parents mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back