USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

But Trump.

Should we just merge this thread into the 45 thread. Seems you all jyst want to talk about Trump.
I want to talk about your Melanie Campbell accusation, which you volunteered in this thread, and doubled down, after you said you looked it up. But you seem to be avoiding it.

But Trump.

Should we just merge this thread into the 45 thread. Seems you all jyst want to talk about Trump.
Look mate, we all get that you'd prefer not to talk about the orange roughy, not traveling too well currently.

I'm just not sure how feasible that is in a 2 horse race where people keep bringing up criticisms of Harris/Democrats that are infinitely more applicable to Trump/GOP.

Bad luck I guess.

Influencers are grifters. They attract a following by presenting as being their views, but really they're presenting views based on who pays them.

It's just modern day advertising. No different to any other form of media, but a reality of modern media relations. I'd be surprised if all sides weren't doing it. But would probably happen more at the local level than Presidential because there's already enough opinions about the Presidential race.

If somebody is attending these conventions, it's either because they're a paid-up supporter or paid as part of the media. There's nobody else.
Getting access at the DNC would be a boost for their channels.

Do you think the access is the payment they are happy to take?

I do.

So what, though?

Lol. You guys rail against grifters but when the DNC are paying 10-20k for influencers to be there what do you think will happen.

Hi DNC. I used to be a raving MAGA and Trump worshipper but now I've seen the light and now I think the orange man is orange and bad and he is a felo...

DNC: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
They could be a grifter but I don't think they are.

Also its smart from a campaign perspective, you may disagree that it will work, but it will at worst not move the needle and at best get a few MAGA's to see the light.

RNC had that only fans lady who was basically doing the same thing there. I thought it was odd (not morally bad or anything, just not sure it was going to assist politically), but it was essentially playing the same trick as what was pulled at the DNC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RNC had that only fans lady who was basically doing the same thing there. I thought it was odd (not morally bad or anything, just not sure it was going to assist politically), but it was essentially playing the same trick as what was pulled at the DNC.
The mind boggles. What was pulled at the RNC with an OF woman?

IDK, you made the connection with grifting earlier. So assuming you think at least some of it is grifting, does that mean you think grifting is fine?
Was just making a comparison eventhough I understand on here only Trump can be classified a grifter.

At least I got the pleasure of Chief's company. For some reason he always turns up whenever someone mentions the word grifter.

Exhibit A below: The Ultimate Grifter
Struggling Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
The moral is, if you are going to grift, you must go nuclear grift, or no grift at all.

Was just making a comparison eventhough I understand on here only Trump can be classified a grifter.

At least I got the pleasure of Chief's company. For some reason he always turns up whenever someone mentions the word grifter.
Dodges the question, surprising.

Nah, it's not only and even necessarily Trump (I think he believes some of what he says/advocates for).

Though not sure why you had to bring him into this.

Surely the ultimate move the dems will make will be, around 2 months out from the election:

• Biden steps aside as Pres and Kamala is sworn in
  • The nation enters Joy mode and celebration mode for a month
  • Kamala is coronated and a string of international leaders come to visit and she goes on a tour
  • The election takes a back seat in the media with all of the Kamala hysteria
  • Trump is drowned out in the Hysteria
  • Kamala is too busy leading the country for any debates or interviews
  • Most casual voters forget about the election and many others consider it already over
  • The election rolls in and it’s Kamala in a landslide

Surely the ultimate move the dems will make will be, around 2 months out from the election:

• Biden steps aside as Pres and Kamala is sworn in
  • The nation enters Joy mode and celebration mode for a month
  • Kamala is coronated and a string of international leaders come to visit and she goes on a tour
  • The election takes a back seat in the media with all of the Kamala hysteria
  • Trump is drowned out in the Hysteria
  • Kamala is too busy leading the country for any debates or interviews
  • Most casual voters forget about the election and many others consider it already over
  • The election rolls in and it’s Kamala in a landslide
That's what lots of trumps supporters and party members were hoping for when biden pulled out of the race. They arent the brightest people.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back