USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched his speech , didn't realise his son was neuro divergent till I read up on his age . Explains his unbridled passion . AdHd etc is not uncommon today in children. There are number. of older adults out there who are un diagnosed .considered at school in 70s to 90s as disruptive influences

“The people attacking or making fun of 17-year-old Gus Walz just don’t understand what JOY and LOVE are all about. They wish they had someone who cared as much about them as Gus does his dad.

Gus has a nonverbal learning disability. He is neurodivergent and has ADHD. He is proud of his father. Now shut up already.

I’m glad to see people on both sides of the aisle pushing back on the filth that’s out there.

Treat people as if they are your own kids.”

and

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there’s a bit of naivety involved in the request for a speaking spot at the Convention and angst that it was denied.

The Convention is an insular (albeit broadcast nationally) celebration and lovefest. It’s not a platform for balanced debate on policies or issues.

I certainly hope these groups get access to the Democratic ticket, but given they are in opposition to current policy (or, at least, action) re Israel/Palestine, they can’t think that the Convention is that platform.
Probably right. The challenge is explaining that to idealists.

View attachment 2088154

This tweet isn’t the flex this knob thinks it is either. I have no evidence but I think one of the reasons people are voting Dem because Americans are sick of the obnoxious rhetoric from Trump all the way down. Make Kindness Great Again.
I find it funny he brings up the Trumps as a model family, and Barrons love for him.

Barron and Trump have literally showed zero emotion towards each other in public. They have stone blank faces every single time. His other two sons are dead set punts, who steal from cancer charities and ask people to help them grift their way through the political system. Both also very aggressive in person towards anyone who challenges them with facts or calls out any hypocrisy. And Don himself has cheated on his wives countless times. His current wife barely stands near him in public, slaps his hands away when he touches her.

Yeah totally the "model family full of love"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back