USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

There's many pro-Jewish supporters but not many pro-Netanyahu supporters. To support him is to support war crimes.
I don't think any Democrat voter would support him.
I would say the majority of Democratic voters are sickened by the current Israeli government.
A lot will not be able to bring themselves to vote for Harris imo.
I have trouble understanding this. How many Palestinian supporters will vote for Trump. About 2 in the whole country?

I suppose with non compulsory voting many will not vote at all which could be an issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been as excited as Rudi on a couple of occasions... ahh good times.

This doesn't even make the top 5 things to laugh at Rudi for.
I don't think that being old is Rudi's problems.

No deniers but the truth deserves a platform when so many Democrats wanted it at the convention .
But what would it have achieved? The convention was an unabashed, sometimes cheesy love-in aimed at giving reasons to vote for Harris for anyone listening in. Nothing more. It was purely political.

Would those protesting outside about the failure, or lack of action, or whatever (or harbouring the same thoughts on their couches at home) be appeased by someone dampening the party by talking about what’s going on? I doubt it. I think they all know that Harris and Biden and Blinken and anyone who pays attention to the news have a pretty decent knowledge of what is happening, even if we haven’t got firsthand experience of the horrors.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back