USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be bad governance or policy. That doesn’t make it bad politics.

Given the position of the only credible contender (politically credible), harsh public criticism of Israel can only cost Harris votes on a net basis.
I think you're underestimating the dislike for Netanyahu in America.
It's mainly the right wing media and the zionistic establishment lobby that support him.

Sorry friend but 95% of Yanks don't give a shit about Palestinians and half those that do want them wiped out like rats.

Kamala needs to tread a very careful line between giving Israel a gentle hand job while at the same time frowning disappointedly at them.

I think she achieved this reasonably well in her speech.
I don't frowning disappointedly cuts the mustard when 15,000 children have been murdered.

So you'd vote for the rapist then? I take it you don't have a girlfriend.

Since when does a lowlife like you care about rape?

Your poster girl / border tsar has let hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants stream across the border - a not unsubstantial number of which have r*ped and murdered young women and girls.

People like you truly make me sick.

Your poster girl / border tsar has let hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants stream across the border - a not unsubstantial number of which have r*ped and murdered young women and girls.

I take it those immigrants have your vote as well then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh smack - times twenty!

I'm sure that you lot will want to put this down to Fox News propaganda - except for the fact that some of these are from CNN:

You should leave the thread champ.

1m ago Guardian
03.48 AEST
In a segment on the Today Show, host Jon Stewart pointed out the absence of a Palestinian-American speaker at the DNC, despite the representations of Americans from other varying communities at the convention over the course of four days, including the parents of an American-Israeli hostage kidnapped by Hamas last October.

Speaking sarcastically and pointing out the apparent hypocrisy between the DNC’s theme of joy and Israel’s killing of over 40,000 Palestinians since last October, Stewart said:

“They have Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, gay Americans, Jewish Americans, Palestinian Am-, oh. Well, to be fair, it was only four nights, eight hours a night. Really, it’s best not to think about the consequences of our actions over there, especially given the theme of the week.”

Stewart went on to show a montage of various Democrats talking about feeling “joy” at the DNC.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back