USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for Biden/Harris but Trump won't be pleased. Election Interference!!!!!!

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said he expects the central bank will cut its key interest rate in the near future in response to slower economic growth and cooling inflation.
This has been a certainty for two months now. He may even do a double cut.

The us has beaten inflation.

Unless ofcourse trump comes back and increases tariffs on all imports, reduces income taxes and deports a million workers.

Kerry Kennedy, one of RFK’s sisters, told a Washington Post reporter earlier in the day that her brother’s embrace of Trump was “obscene”.
Kennedy has for years falsely claimed that vaccines cause autism, and more recently he has made series of other lurid health claims, including that wifi causes “leaky brain”, school shootings might be linked to antidepressants, and that chemicals in water were making children transgender.
Safe to say the lustre is fast disappearing from even the “good” Kennedys. FMD what a clan.

But how big is 40 percent of arms as a share of the us economy? Im guessing its miniscule.
Read this sometime ago, pretty scary.

Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, and Raytheon, big 4.

The U.S. accounts for more than 40% of the planet’s weapons exports. $100 to $200 billion U.S. dollars are pocketed in arms sales each year, and that number is gradually increasing year over year.

Think Biden just reversed sales to Saudi after being on hold for a while.

If Harris loses the election it will because she hasn't done enough about Gaza. She will lose a lot of votes because of this.
Possibly, but most US voters that don’t like either candidate will probably still take the “less worse” approach to voting IMO. Therefore, I don’t think it’ll make as much of a dent into Harris’ campaign as it may appear on social media.

Sad for those like me who loathe Zionism getting bipartisan support in the US tbh, but the majority of voters will focus on quality of life in the US. I get where they’re coming from, but the decisions US leader makes greatly impacts people in other countries. I don’t like that people like Trump, Biden, and Harris won’t be held accountable for what they do outside of the US. But anyway, that’s just my view on things

All the COVID ones and then was actively told to not post on this board n a PM by mods a while back. People had a tantrum that I was calling Gough out for his abuse of a Aboriginal person on this board also remember. Infact I think it was you who had that tantrum :D
LOLD but didn't respond huh Maggie..being banned is one aspect but not the main one

I mean it's fairly simple. Sometimes you are the sum of the company you keep. When a poster says that a Stolen Generation 2.0 should occur for any Aboriginal who votes against the voice and as a group promote it as okay and not worth a ban, people like me will lose the desire to post on this board

If you want people to post here more you need to hold some standards. Prevention of racism against Aboriginals should be a easy metric to meet

Possibly, but most US voters that don’t like either candidate will probably still take the “less worse” approach to voting IMO. Therefore, I don’t think it’ll make as much of a dent into Harris’ campaign as it may appear on social media.

Sad for those like me who loathe Zionism getting bipartisan support in the US tbh, but the majority of voters will focus on quality of life in the US.
The problem is , if you don't like either candidate you don't vote as it's not compulsory.
The smart thing to do is shore up your base as swinging voters only make up about 3-4% of voters.
This is what could hurt Harris with her lack of support for Palestinians imo.

The problem is , if you don't like either candidate you don't vote as it's not compulsory.
The smart thing to do is shore up your base as swinging voters only make up about 3-4% of voters.
I agree with that. Minnesota is a swing state with a relatively decent amount of Muslims supporting Palestine, so I think it could hurt her.

But, for it to really sting, she’d need to lose confidence within larger racial ethnic groups (like the white, black, and Hispanic groups). There is a bit of a divide right now within the African American community regarding Harris. Some will continue to vote for her while others are withdrawing their support. But, I am unsure about white liberal voters.

Hard to tell what impact that’ll have right now, but you’re right, it could cause her some problems

She's not allowed to say it.

I agree with that. Minnesota is a swing state with a relatively decent amount of Muslims supporting Palestine, so I think it could hurt her.

But, for it to really sting, she’d need to lose confidence within larger racial ethnic groups (like the white, black, and Hispanic groups). There is a bit of a divide right now within the African American community regarding Harris. Some will continue to vote for her while others are withdrawing their support. But, I am unsure about white liberal voters.

Hard to tell what impact that’ll have right now, but you’re right, it could cause her some problems
You could say she is a hard position to differ from Biden policy as Biden is still president and she is part of that team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The president has power to say what they want

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Sheesh we’re talking about Israel/Palestine.

This is the sort of shit the right do.
It’s a valid point when attempting to paint Bill Clinton as the saviour of Palestine and peace keeper of the Middle East!
He’s a disgrace to the human race!
Anything he says or does must be viewed through the lens of the person he actually is, not what we want him to be, as Aristotle Pickett painted him as!

It’s a valid point when attempting to paint Bill Clinton as the saviour of Palestine and peace keeper of the Middle East!
Anything he says or does must be viewed through the lens of the person he actually is, not what we want him to be, as Aristotle Pickett painted him as!

I think AP's point was that on this issue, Clinton and the Democrats of 30 years ago are better than Biden/Harris and the Democrats of today.

Hell, Reagan and Bush Sr stood up to the Israelis more than today's Democrats! Rest assured I don't generally give them much praise either.

I think AP's point was that on this issue, Clinton and the Democrats of 30 years ago are better than Biden/Harris and the Democrats of today.

Hell, Reagan and Bush Sr stood up to the Israelis more than today's Democrats! Rest assured I don't generally give them much praise either.
Military Industrial Complex
Christian evangelical apocalyptic wet dreams, Zionist adoration and brown people hatred!
Did I miss anything?
Money and religion!

I don’t think anyone is painting Clinton as “the saviour of Palestinian and peace keeper of the Middle East” so your point is rather dead in the water.

There may well be suspicions about his association with Jeffrey Epstein (suspicions, mind you), but that is simply an irrelevant non-factor when considering which US presidents have taken a firmer line on Israel than Biden or Trump or potentially Harris.

FMD the internet is a dispiriting place.

Given that it is being reported on, not so quietly. This is how misinformation fosters.

On Monday, the Democrats approved their 2024 platform, which includes no mention of the death penalty.
This year’s platform marks the first time since 2004 the platform has not mentioned the death penalty (the 2008 and 2012 platforms called for making the punishment less arbitrary).
The Democratic National Committee did not respond to an email asking if the party still supports abolishing the death penalty.
Since taking office AG Garland’s DoJ has withdrawn the death penalty sought by Barr against 25 federal defendants, and has not sought the death penalty in any new cases.

It has, in effect, instituted a moratorium on federal executions in Garland’s “commitment to fairness and humane treatment.”

Last edited:
Since taking office AG Garland’s DoJ has withdrawn the deaths penalty sought by Barr against 25 defendants, and has not sought the death penalty in any new cases.

It has, in effect, instituted a moratorium on federal executions in Garland’s “commitment to fairness and humane treatment.”
Think that this should be more for spinynorman than me. He is the one going on about it re the Dems policies yet he remains silent on the fact that Trump intends to go through all currently awaiting the death penalty.

I think there’s a bit of naivety involved in the request for a speaking spot at the Convention and angst that it was denied.

The Convention is an insular (albeit broadcast nationally) celebration and lovefest. It’s not a platform for balanced debate on policies or issues.

I certainly hope these groups get access to the Democratic ticket, but given they are in opposition to current policy (or, at least, action) re Israel/Palestine, they can’t think that the Convention is that platform.
Since the Oct 7 massacre Hamas’ support, in the West Bank, has grown by a third. Its primary goal is to engage in armed resistance against Israel with the aim of liberating Palestine.

Leader Khaled Mashal recently stated that the suffering, devastation, and destruction of Gaza are necessary sacrifices to win the war against Israel.

It is debatable whether or not Hamas truly represents the majority of Palestinians, but as with the Taliban and Afghanistan, the people need to reclaim their country.

Biden didn't start any wars. If we're going with the logic that just because wars start while someone is President, then the claim about Trump having no wars is false.

Seriously it takes 2 seconds to google a US oil and gas production graph and see this wasn't a specific achievement of Trump.

Lol... facts.
Just left billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind to the enemy in Afghanistan.

Just left billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind to the enemy in Afghanistan.
Its terrible. Just in time for the 5000 Taliban let out of Jail by Trump to start using them on their own people

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back