USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This Marxist has no shame:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah u surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you wanna make school shootings a big election issue ??.....

Maybe you clowns should go with abortion instead...

Wow, people within the same family have different politics and might have personal gripes. Maybe you live in a bubble, so I guess that could explain why this might be newsworthy to you.

That's nothing compared to what some of Trump's family members say about him.
Billy Carter saying hold my beer - wait give me more beer

I think about the comments that she is being 'handled' by the DNC etal. I seem to remember a guy named Harry who was being ridden tightly by the party when they chose him, a junior senator from small time Missouri and most known as being sponsored by a notorious local powerbroker, to be a compromise veep candidate for FDR. He was pretty much invisible and bullied until FDR died. How did he do after taking over the reins? :think:

He committed the greatest war crime in American history?

Let’s hope Kamala clears that bar (backing Biden’s foreign policy doesn’t fill me with confidence).

Nobody in their right mind could find Kamala appealing, her interview come CNN promo or whatever you want to call it, was nothing but campaign propaganda. We are on the threshold of complete disaster with this incompetent, they are going from Bidenomics to Kamalanomics. The USA is eating itself from within and we're all going to pay the penalty on the world stage.
Wait, you're saying that the Dems have been doing campaign propaganda during an election? What bastards!

So let’s compare Dana Bash “interviews.”

Bash gave Harris softballs and prefaced most of them as multiple choice answers with what amount to talking points for Democrats.

This, in stark contrast, is an interrogation of Vance:

Heck, one might even say she's an "unaBashed" lefty.

Bash gave Harris softballs and prefaced most of them as multiple choice answers with what amount to talking points for Democrats.

'Av a sook love.

Well, if we're talking about objective, fact-based journalism representing the interests of the people, then it's little wonder there's more material with which to go after Republicans.

Vance's views and comments absolutely deserve that type of grilling from good journalists.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's campaign team knocking it out of the park with this effort.

The beginning of the end for Kommie-la:

Gee, I thought that was a Harris campaign ad for a second, lots of good positions.

Next they'll try "are you better off than 4 years ago" messaging. Oh wait...

Trump's campaign team knocking it out of the park with this effort.

The beginning of the end for Kommie-la:

Lets consider one of those statements for a second

"I support a buyback program"

Are you honestly going to sit here and say genuinely (not in troll mode) that Australia is not in a better position safety wise because of the gun buyback program in the 90s?

Are you honestly going to sit here and say genuinely (not in troll mode) that Australia is not in a better position safety wise because of the gun buyback program in the 90s?
''but people are still getting shot!! '' OwnEd Libtard!

Probably thinks John Howard is a communist Marxist wokester

Oh I've got all sorts of other names for the pathetic losers but I'm going out of my way to be polite.

I genuinely think you should take a step back and look at the point you have reached here though.
Big difference between being a conservative/free market capitalist and being e-groomed into a cult of personality.
The campaigners you are lashing out at here represent the average normal thinking Aussies who you interact with cordially in other threads.

Insert "No. It's the children who are wrong" meme.
If they know you are conservative, there is no such thing as a cordial lefty.

That damn pinko commie Harris trying to subvert American freedom with lower prices from day one. the Republican Party would have to be the dumbest entity, with the stupidest candidates and the worst platform policies. Yep, definitely tanking this election

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back