USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Because when Republicans lose now, it simply can't be because the voters just didn't like them as much.

They believe everyone must be as underhanded as they are.
Hilary is still saying the election was stolen from her but yes it's just Republicans.

He’s such a scared little baby, that’s why he didn’t do it. He can’t stand to be out of his comfort zone aka FACT CHECKED.

He would rather go to rallies in Butler to be energised by his cultish base and LIE uninterrupted.

It’s weirdly similar to his multiple court cases where he refuses to take the stand as he will be FACT CHECKED .
He would rather stand outside court and spew LIES uninterrupted to his cultish base with no fact checking.

I sense a pattern.
You will feign you don’t. 🤣
You are sounding more unhinged by the day. Are you becoming increasing worried Trunp might win?

So no evidence, but it simply must be happening. Got it.

Of course, no-one has been auditing or reviewing elections in recent years lol.
Yeah the facts don't care about your feelings crowd sure ain't what they used to be.

Stokey is one of the most vibes based, emotional posters you will ever come across. All the funnier coz he so obviously fancies himself a sober rational operator.

Enlighten me then, you seem qualified. You support Trump, hence a Trumper.
Is it because Trump sets the standard for whinging and victimhood and his fans, hanging on every word, follow suit?
In the context of a two horse election where you prefer trump to Harris (your own words) you are therefore a trumper

This is just nonsense fearmongering you've swallow whole.

I still think the cycles will stay fairly similar if popular voting was introduced. I was just pointing out the tweet that appeared to want the Dems to be in power unchallenged. It may not end Democracy but it's certainly unhealthy.
Oh that is a bit rich, a Trumper accusing others of fear mongering🤣🤣🤣

yep
As expected you feign ignorance, totally disregard the post 🤣🤣
I've read and replied to that post or something similar from you and nearly every other on SRP a thousand times over the years. It's repetitive and tired.

Do you have anything to say in this Harris thread that isn't 'But Trump'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. I didn't read the earlier posts, sorry.

The PV/EC argument is an interesting one.

It certainly wouldn't end democracy to switch to PV. It's literally democracy.
For Republican supporters it would in that it would end any chance of their party winning the presidency. Unless they have some platform change

Lol

For Republican supporters it would in that it would end any chance of their party winning the presidency. Unless they have some platform change

Lol
I saw MAGA described as the Taliban with beer and bacon.

I'm not deflecting. I'm staying on topic. You are deflecting to Trump every post.

I'd engage with you in the Trump thread you keep tagging me into but I dont have the privilege of replying there.
You stated no wonder Trump
didn’t do the 60 mins interview as it wouldn’t be impartial, did you not?

Here on this thread did you not?

I tagged you once on the Trump thread ages ago .. that is not the same as keep
tagging you, is it?

I don't understand why posters keep engaging with someone who saturates this thread with disingenuous (possibly giving them too much credit!) posts constantly taking the discussion in circles. They're either a troll, or really don't understand what a buffoon Trump is.

Harris is far from perfect IMO, and not who I'd choose as the Dem candidate IF I was anything more than a remote observer.

But this is a binary choice only, for those who choose to vote, unfortunately for Americans. And given that binary choice, it is between someone who at least has an understanding of the process of govt, across legislative, executive and judicial branches of US government.

Against a grifting buffoon who I doubt has ever even learned to tie his own shoelaces. His ONLY thought process in EVERY situation is transactional - "how can I make money out of this person/product/situation/interaction?".

That is not even a choice... to anyone with an ounce of intelligence or even a minimal capacity to grasp the implications of a mentally incompetent idiot getting his hands on the keys to the White House (again).

I missed the convo - what's this referring to?
The DOJ are not fighting Republicans over non citizens voting. It is illegal, they both oppose it.

Broad brush purges, and sometimes very targeted, that often favour Republicans, are being sold as legitimate attempts at voter roll integrity, to address a problem that does not exist, despite much attention on elections in swing states in recent years. These are especially problematic the closer to elections they occur.

But it's all a conspiracy of course.

The DOJ are not fighting Republicans over non citizens voting. It is illegal, they both oppose it.

Broad brush purges, and sometimes very targeted, that often favour Republicans, are being sold as legitimate attempts at voter roll integrity, to address a problem that does not exist, despite much attention on elections in swing states in recent years. These are especially problematic the closer to elections they occur.

But it's all a conspiracy of course.
Same old same old.

In the context of a two horse election where you prefer trump to Harris (your own words) you are therefore a trumper
Saying you are a Harriser just doesn't sound right.

I quite like a 'never trumper'.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back