USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's exactly what you are saying because you want the answer to be bad people.

You do realise that despite all of what you are ranting about that people have weighed up Trump's presidency and Biden's presidency that Harris is a VP in and decided they were better of under Trump.

It's not 2016 anymore, despite all of you acting like it is.
People were better off when they were dropping like flies due to Trumps disastrous Covid management? Really?

It's hilarious that Im pretty much the only one talking about Harris and not Trump in this thread but I'm the one not engaging.properly.
This has been explained to you many times, you just find it convenient to use it as cover.

Also, we can't help it if you've been banned from everywhere else. It's not hard to see why either.

This has been explained to you many times, you just find it convenient to use it as cover.

Also, we can't help it if you've been banned from everywhere else. It's not hard to see why either.
Really not my issue if you guys are utterly obseesed by Trump and can only talk about him.
I really hope you all return to normal functioning members of society when he eventually leaves politics.

You can have your echo chamber back.

Really not my issue if you guys are utterly obseesed by Trump and can only talk about him.
I really hope you all return to normal functioning members of society when he eventually leaves politics.

You can have your echo chamber back.
Well when you can come up with arguments against Harris that Trump is not worse on, or doesn't have other overriding problems that far outweigh hers, let us know.

So that's why he's a Trump afficiando?

Doesn't accept that there are consequences of his actions?

Waffles on and doesn't answer questions asked of him and digresses to other topics or resorts to insults?

Just think! Trump being a role model!

So that's why he's a Trump afficiando?

Doesn't accept that there are consequences of his actions?

Waffles on and doesn't answer questions asked of him and digresses to other topics or resorts to insults?

Just think! Trump being a role model!
So strong in his beliefs, that he values his poker game over revealing his true self.

There's a Trump v Harris thread for that.
I'm aware, I've posted on that thread too.

But in a 2 way race, the candidates simply have to be viewed in light of each other. Anything said about one, has to be compared to the other.

You wouldn't care about Harris if she weren't running against Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back