USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you pay?
You can listen to him for free.
Yesterday's hero.

written by someone entirely out of touch with u.s politics or any grasp of oratory. barack remains a major player in u.s politics, which is the reason he’s being used extensively by the harris campaign. yesterdays hero indeed. at least you did use the word "hero"

If Trump's immigration policy was wrong why not go to Congress to pass a bill on day one or in the first year when things started to go wrong
rather than Day 1000 in an election year.

Its so transparent but it engages the usual idiots.
I didn’t say anything about Trump’s immigration policy.

But this is his current policy:

“Let the immigrants do whatever they want, it gives me better sound bites at my rallies”

Pretty bad that he’s more focused on what a border bill would do to his campaign, rather than how it would help America. But his rallies engage the usual idiots I guess.

In the second half of trumps term after the democrats won the house they blocked numerous republican policies on their agenda. And so they should of.

Whats wrong with blocking policies if you have the elected numbers to do so?
When you block to shut down the debt ceiling and prevent government from functioning unless your ransom demands are met, that it excessive IMO.
Blocking or negtiating on individual policy is fine
And we saw the Dems cave to immigration policy then Trump telling his own team to block the legislation to later use as a wedge in the election

Certainly not the average American:

Perhaps Biden presided over the nation of Fantasyland in his spare time on the beach.

Thanks for the helpful reminder on how inflation works.

Not quite as good as JD explaining how people legally immigrate to the US during the debate, but its up there :tearsofjoy:

Certainly not the average American:

Perhaps Biden presided over the nation of Fantasyland in his spare time on the beach.

You can't be serious or genuine mate.
All your man did in his 4 years at the helm was play golf , watch and tweet to Cable News and fill his schedule with "Executive Time".

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back