USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

She would relish it.
He would wither.

I hope people demand it.

But we know he’s too confused, too scared.
He prefers a stage where he can avoid any tough questions.

He has just pulled out of another interview.

And his confidence is so shot that they have him swaying on stage with a sign saying “Trump was Right About Everything” to soothe his fragile ego. Comical. So Presidential.

Look at Kristie Noem playing along like it’s totally normal, indulging him like a child.

Now Stokey, even you would have to admit he is a malignant narcissist who is losing his mind.
Be honest.

It’s weird and frankly him in the WH is both weird and dangerous.

I would love him to try to do a proper interview like Kamala.
Won’t happen though.

I hope Sinead's family are lawyering up, she wouldn't have wanted anything with this.

TBH a select few keep saying ludicrous things against Harris, simply because they have some ideological bent, a petty bigotry, or goal of riling up others. Then ignore even more egregious lies and criminality from Trump.
Are you saying you don't have an ideological bent?

She would relish it.
He would wither.

I hope people demand it.

But we know he’s too confused, too scared.
He prefers a stage where he can avoid any tough questions.

He has just pulled out of another interview.

And his confidence is so shot that they have him swaying on stage with a sign saying “Trump was Right About Everything” to soothe his fragile ego. Comical. So Presidential.

Look at Kristie Noem playing along like it’s totally normal, indulging him like a child.

Now Stokey, even you would have to admit he is a malignant narcissist who is losing his mind.
Be honest.

It’s weird and frankly him in the WH is both weird and dangerous.

I would love him to try to do a proper interview like Kamala.
Won’t happen though.

So Trump has a serious sit down with the Bloomberg sponsored Economic Club of Chicago but is weak... meanwhile...
Screenshot_2024-10-15-21-52-10-679_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg

But she did a highly edited interview with 60 Minutes.

So brave.

So Trump has a serious sit down with the Bloomberg sponsored Economic Club of Chicago but is weak... meanwhile...
View attachment 2143421

But she did a highly edited interview with 60 Minutes.

So brave.
Probably not great to tout an interview where Trump flunked every single question

Harris is going on fox news. So when is trump going on msnbc?
As I said before. Has he been invited?

MSNBC have in the past made it clear showing anything regarding Trump gives him relevancy and they would rather not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said before. Has he been invited?

MSNBC have in the past made it clear showing anything regarding Trump gives him relevancy and they would rather not.

Ofcourse he is invited. Msnbc would love nothing more then to ask Trump follow up questions and get his answers posted all over the media. Whenever Trump faces challenging questions his poll numbers fall. It's why he is currently hiding.

It's a simple concept - answer the question that is being asked and ensure that the answer relates to that question.
Mate, serious question here - how the **** can a Trump supporter have such an issue with this aspect? She's an uninspiring candidate for sure but is objectively so far in front of your guy in this area its ridiculous :drunk:

No one wants to talk about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her. It's indistinguishable from the Trump thread. Why is that?
Because Trump supporters like you and Swan4Life keep potting her for deficiencies Trump is very clearly and obviously worse on. Policy, answering questions etc. Its relevant in a 2 horse race.

Really mate, its not complicated.

But that's my point. Trump is so ingrained in your psyche as being the worst person to ever live that you have to compare everything to him.
Not at all. We just remind you that these critiques of Harris apply infinitely more to the guy you support.

And it drives you nuts, because it so easily exposes your cognitive dissonance. You talk about the psyche of others being affected by Trump, with the hilarious irony being that the guy has done a number on you and posters like Swan4Life and Celebrity 101 that has to be seen to be believed :oops:

No one wants to talk about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her. It's indistinguishable from the Trump thread. Why is that?
Because you cant - banned - or wont post post in other threads. So we discuss your simping for Trump here
It seems no one here wants to be honest about how really think of Harris as a candidate. Easier just to deflect yo Trump at every opportunity.
Everyone has been honest about Harris but you refuse to see it or engage with it or deflect to But Trump

Harris is the other candidate - and most of us prefer her to lead America than the other guy . Its not a binary we love Harris. Its down to a choice.

But you never acknowledge this

If you want to post in the Trump thread I would ask you there if you think he is fit to run as President and to serve as President

Because Trump supporters like you and Swan4Life keep potting her for deficiencies Trump is very clearly and obviously worse on. Policy, answering questions etc. Its relevant in a 2 horse race.

Really mate, its not complicated.
It's hard for Stokey

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back