USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not realy. The left leaning media largely ignored Bidens BSODs up until they couldnt anymore around the time of the debate...when he just had a bad day.
Do you think Trump is fit for office

I cant make assessments without seeing him up close - we dont know what goes on day to day we only see edited clips . I dont vote

If Biden has others pulling the strings it’s relevant of if those are pulling the strings are worse than the Musk/Thiel/Bannon/Miller crowd.

Why are you always trying to excuse the left by playing a game of "But Trumps worse". FFS. Both parties are corrupt to varying degrees. Pointing out Trump is worse on a particular issue, or Harris is worse on a particular issue does not exonerate the other party, or make them competent.

Do you think Trump is fit for office

I honestly don't know. It's hard to make out reality with all the bullshit, smoke and mirrors etc from both sides.
I doubt he will be as good a President as Harris but I don't necessarily think she is an inspiring candidate either. I also doubt he will be as bad as many are making it out to be in forums like this or in the US left MSM.

But really, more than ever, we are all fed what we want to hear more than ever these days. So how can anyone honestly say they have an objective impartial completely factual reasonable thesis on your question?

I honestly don't know. It's hard to make out reality with all the bullshit, smoke and mirrors etc from both sides.
I doubt he will be as good a President as Harris but I don't necessarily think she is an inspiring candidate either. I also doubt he will be as bad as many are making it out to be in forums like this or in the US left MSM.

But really, more than ever, we are all fed what we want to hear more than ever these days. So how can anyone honestly say they have an objective impartial completely factual reasonable thesis on your question?
Now open my spoiler tag

No one wants to talk about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her. It's indistinguishable from the Trump thread. Why is that?

It seems no one here wants to be honest about how really think of Harris as a candidate. Easier just to deflect yo Trump at every opportunity.
So you think a convited felon and tax evader, and racist is acceptable as a caondidate?

How do you possibly arrive at that conclusion?

Trump is the polar opposite of Kommola - he can't get enough airtime. He thrives on audiences, and has no fear of stages, large crowds, microphones, cameras or tough, probing questions. Nothing phases him. He oozes control and command.

It is no wonder Kommola is now coming up with absurd "blacks only" policy proposals. She is sinking like a stone.
Then…Why won’t he debate again ?
Why did he refuse the 60 mins interview?
Do you know why?
If not I can enlighten you…….fact checking is his Kryptonite and hostile crowds wreak havoc with his fragile ego.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think a convited felon and tax evader, and racist is acceptable as a caondidate?
And an adjudicated rapist and a self confessed serial sexual assaulter (grab them by the pussy) who doesn't pay his bills and ties those attempying to obtain financial recompense on Court until they give up

Obviously the usual suspects on here trumpeting Trump believe they are personality skills to aspire to

A sexual creep, a rapist and a thief.

I wonder if they're going to take him home to meet their mum, female partner and female children?

I suppose there is one thing to be thankful for, as a convicted felon he won't be granted a visa to enter Australia :rolleyes:

And an adjudicated rapist and a self confessed serial sexual assaulter (grab them by the pussy) who doesn't pay his bills and ties those attempying to obtain financial recompense on Court until they give up

Obviously the usual suspects on here trumpeting Trump believe they are personality skills to aspire to

A sexual creep, a rapist and a thief.

I wonder if they're going to take him home to meet their mum, female partner and female children?

I suppose there is one thing to be thankful for, as a convicted felon he won't be granted a visa to enter Australia :rolleyes:
in summary, he has no redeeming features.

“Disgusting illegal alien…… who was let into the United States….by Kamala……and her lax…law, she, they, the, everyone of my killer, we had the great, she woulda, he woulda never been able to get in, she stopped every single one of them. She was the border Czar, but now she doesn’t admit that. Whether you call her a Czar or not she was no Czar, because she really wasn’t a Czar”.

There is nothing to defend here, this is indefensible, the old man doesn’t have a grasp on reality, his drug abuses and genetic disposition to dementia are on the rapid incline, he’s toast!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back