USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you always trying to excuse the left by playing a game of "But Trumps worse". FFS. Both parties are corrupt to varying degrees. Pointing out Trump is worse on a particular issue, or Harris is worse on a particular issue does not exonerate the other party, or make them competent.
Because Trump has shown he is fundamentally unfit for office. The discussion has no business going beyond that fact.

The guy's a liar and a cheat. Why the **** would we be evaluating issues or policies? It'd be like a record company evaluating Charles Manson's songwriting and ignoring everything else.

So you make the rules do you?
For my views, yes. You were being asked about yours, but you deflected to the ballot.

Trump is legally on the ballot (as much as I morally object).

Trump is the legitimate candidate for his party, following the Republican primary process, as is Harris from the Democrat primary process.

Neither of those things make him (or her) automatically acceptable.

I've been clear that above anything else, I value democracy in elections and abiding by voters freedom of speech, which is the most significant overriding factor (among others) as to why he's unacceptable.

Just so we’re clear for the trump cheap seats at the back.
26,000 women in Texas, have been forced to give birth to their rapists child!
To be even more clear for the trump cheap seat attendants, rapists get to choose whom the mother of their child should be without CONSENT nor CONSEQUENCES!
That’s the world you want!
To that, I say you are EVIL, and if you try this here……😇
Wonder what Stokey thinks of that?

Stokey is banned,but pile in anyway.

$1.60 v $2.30
Bookies finding merit in the Kamala is tanking argument.
Harris is $2,30?

So simps putting money on Trump to win because Republican spam polls have convinced them

How much money do these idiots need to lose before cutting the tap off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rogan is very good at connecting with people who have problems with critical thinking, which isn’t surprising as he’s not much of a critical thinker himself.

No the fact he is on the ballot is because of the captured Supreme Court, a corrupt GOP, low information often uneducated MAGA voters who believe his bullshit, crazy evangelicals who thing he is either Cyrus or the second coming because Wallnau told them so, ‘Christians’ and misogynists who want to control women’s bodies when it is none of their ****ing business, Q conspiracy theorists, racists , Putin and authoritarian lovers and billionaires who want to become trillionaires at the cost of everyday Americans.

So, all in all, not the best people.
Great post.

There may be good people supporting Trump, but one only has to look at the astonishing number of crooks, lowlifes, con artists, ideological zealots and billionaire megalomaniacs supporting him (and the historically unprecedented number of former allies renouncing him) to gain a true measure of the man’s character.

Im sure if he was guilty of 1/10th of what you say he is he would be in jail for 10 million years and not be able to be on the ballot.
Tell me you know nothing about celebrity and the American legal system without telling me....

Would have been great to see if he was guilty or not, unfortunately he was able to cheat and delay (to a degree that a normal citizen would never be able to get away with) that adjudication until he's prez again. No interest in defending himself on the merits and facts, coz he knows he's absolutely cooked on those.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back